Poor Jeet - Page 6

Posted: 10 years ago
Please explain your statement that love is never jealous and how exactly that quote applies to real life. Were you even in your senses when you typed that out? 🤣
Edited by krystal_watz - 10 years ago
Originally posted by krystal_watz

Please prove that love is never jealous. Were you even in your senses when you typed that out? 🤣

I thought you have a Ph.D, and you don't even know that isn't my line😆 That is a quote, Ms. Ph.D, that's why I put it in quotation marks😉 It is not my line😳🤣
Edited by SunshineTears - 10 years ago
Lesson for All: Never get jealous when the girl/boy you love gets engaged/marries/flirts with another person. Also, please don't object to infidelity. It's unnatural to be jealous when you're in love. *giddy*
Oh, I'm loving this.
Again...
1.You just said you proved Jeet loves Rano, so maybe you don't need to reply to the post anymore😊
2. Didn't you say you were going to stay out of my posts as long as I don't take your name or involve you in it, what are you doing here? You can't even keep your own words, I see🤣🤣🤣

Yeah, so please explain how that quote applies to real-life situations. I'm waiting for some path-breaking revelations *bated breath*
Oh, so can't explain I see. So, you admit that your quote has no relevance to real life. What happened, couldn't contradict what I wrote about not objecting to infidelity? Or not being jealous when your bf got married to somebody else? Poor thing. 🤣Edited by krystal_watz - 10 years ago
Originally posted by SunshineTears

sure, why not? why don't you make a post on that instead of telling me? if you think Anamika caused Jeet problems, make a post on that, my post in about how Rano caused him problems, why can't you people just stick to that? or do you always need the help of Anamika in order to defend Rano?😆😆😆

well...to that, this is undoubtedly ur post... but well u should not expect everyone to agree with u.
be ready for criticism and differing views too😊

and ur quiet convinently insulting one of the leads.. which i do not intend upon doing becoz i DoNot have enemity towards any of the three...all are required for the show to go as far as the plot is concerned.
Originally posted by krystal_watz

Oh, so can't explain I see. So, you admit that your quote has no relevance to real life. What happened, couldn't contradict what I wrote about not objecting to infidelity? 🤣

Who actually gave you Ph.D?😆 I said that is not my quote😆 You can think what you want to think, but I learned that you lie too!😆 You said yourself that you are going to stay away from my posts if it is not related to you, so basically you lied😲
🤣🤣🤣 Edited by SunshineTears - 10 years ago
I repeat, poor thing. I can see why you'd be jealous of one's Ph.D. 😃 Can't even justify a quote for a situation you used it in.
Originally posted by aTTiTude_dIvA

well...to that, this is undoubtedly ur post... but well u should not expect everyone to agree with u. be ready for criticism and differing views too😊

and ur quiet convinently insulting one of the leads.. which i do not intend upon doing becoz i DoNot have enemity towards any of the three...all are required for the show to go as far as the plot is concerned.

Why don't you try that by instead of comparing Anamika here? In order to prove Rano right, you are saying that Anamika is wrong, well, when did I say Anamika is not wrong😕 Proving Anamika wrong doesn't prove Rano right😳