Poor Jeet (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 14

coolnfundu

coolnfundu

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aTTiTude_dIvA

Originally posted by coolnfundu

Just like its not necessary that friends don't turn lovers, its also not necessary that they don't. 

u mean...'Just like its not necessary that friends Do turn lovers, its also not necessary that they Dont'?

Yea that's what..either of it can happen...friendship may continue or love may bloom...
depends upon people, situation and if it was actually f'ship or love itself from the very start which was mistaken as f'shipSmile

Yes, its dumb to say that they should stay as friends and not become lovers. Lame.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Qanita

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Poor Jeet (Page 5)" in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Qanita

Groupbie

Qanita

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SunshineTears

Did you watch the last 2 weeks episode?

Does it look like Rano was forcing Jeet to marry him (actually even earlier)? His own family may have been. But at the end it was his call.

And in last 2 weeks, its pretty evident whom he loves and wants to spend his life with.

Weak argument and post.

This is not a comparison post, so I hope you keep any arguments out of it.Smile

@sunshine tears
you said Bechara Jeet, because of Despo. DQ, he
has to get married to her and in this post coolnfundu said its pretty evident whom he loves and wants to spend his life with.

I don't find any comparison here. no one is arguing. everyone can share whatever they think. why are you imagining things which aren't even there???

coolnfundu

coolnfundu

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Qanita

Originally posted by SunshineTears

Did you watch the last 2 weeks episode?

Does it look like Rano was forcing Jeet to marry him (actually even earlier)? His own family may have been. But at the end it was his call.

And in last 2 weeks, its pretty evident whom he loves and wants to spend his life with.

Weak argument and post.

This is not a comparison post, so I hope you keep any arguments out of it.Smile

@sunshine tears
has to get married to her and in this post coolnfundu said its pretty evident whom he loves and wants to spend his life with.

I don't find any comparison here. no one is arguing. everyone can share whatever they think. why are you imagining things which aren't even there???

TOUCHE to Teary! Embarrassed

SunshineTears

IF-Dazzler

SunshineTears

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Qanita

@sunshine tears

"whom he loves and wants to spend his life with" this statement is making comparisonsEmbarrassed Please kindly tell Mr. Superstar to stay away from my posts or he will have to see my repliesEmbarrassed Even I have the right to post what I wantEmbarrassed
I don't need any lecture from youEmbarrassed If you want everyone to talk nicely with Mr. Superstar, then first tell him to respect othersEmbarrassed

Jesmi9

SunshineTears

IF-Dazzler

SunshineTears

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krystal_watz

Let's not ignore Jeet's jealousy towards Rano's first fiance

Originally posted by aTTiTude_dIvA

and yea... remember the jealous jeet.. when rano was busy with the other guy whose rishta had come for her... why was jeet jealous?

I see you ignored Jeet's jealousy. Not surprising.

"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous."

Edited by SunshineTears - 29 March 2013 at 10:52am

Jesmi9

krystal_watz

IF-Sizzlerz

krystal_watz

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Huh?! You mean being jealous of your "best friend's" partner is, err... Friendship?
There's no argument here, basically. Just self-embarrassment for people trying to forcibly deny facts.

SunshineTears

IF-Dazzler

SunshineTears

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged

Huh?! You mean being jealous of your "best friend's" partner is, err... Friendship?
There's no argument here, basically. Just self-embarrassment for people trying to forcibly deny facts.

LOL whatever you want to think, I am nobody to stop youSmile

Jesmi9

aTTiTude_dIvA

IF-Dazzler

aTTiTude_dIvA

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
god..at the end we'll only favour what we like and will put forward our max to prove our part...
even if the other fandom is right...

this applies to both the fandom fans, thats human natureLOL

@sunshine- and about the statement u made...if so then even whats between jeeka is far from love.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Anamika Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.