Poor Jeet - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by aTTiTude_dIvA

whats between jeeka is far from love.

obviously, I never said there is "love" between Jeeka😳
Edited by SunshineTears - 10 years ago
So basically, you have no answer to the jealous Jeet. Good. Try admitting defeat more directly next time. :)
Originally posted by krystal_watz

So basically, you have no answer to the jealous Jeet. Good. Try admitting defeat more directly next time. :)

I answered it, but you don't agree with it, there is nothing I can do😳
Btw, I guess the purpose of this topic is served, now that its been established that Jeet loves Rano and wasn't forced.

Btw, I guess the purpose of this topic is served, now that its been established that Jeet loves Rano and wasn't forced.

"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous." πŸ˜›
You answered? Where? That love is never jealous? Was THAT your answer? G'ness gracious! 🀣
So how does one behave if one sees their loved one with another person? Shout with joy? Hmm..a lesson to every husband/wife upset at their partner's infidelity. They should NOT be jealous of the "other man/woman". Oh man, the lessons one learns everyday.Edited by krystal_watz - 10 years ago
well in that case ur this post on 'poor jeet' must imply more on ana...

the root of all problems jeet has faced till now 😊

and yes i believe whats between raneet maybe was'nt f'ship at all to begin with...it was love which jeet realized a bit later after rano did 😊

You answered? Where? That love is never jealous? Was THAT your answer? G'ness gracious! 🀣

1. You just said you proved Jeet loves Rano, so maybe you don't need to reply to the post anymore😊
2. Yes, that was my answer, but you are the one who doesn't know what to reply to it😳
3. Didn't you say you were going to stay out of my posts as long as I don't take your name or involve you in it, what are you doing here? You can't even keep your own words, I see🀣🀣🀣
Originally posted by aTTiTude_dIvA

well in that case ur this post on 'poor jeet' must imply more on ana...

the root of all problems jeet has faced till now 😊

and yes i believe whats between raneet maybe was'nt f'ship at all to begin with...it was love which jeet realized a bit later after rano did 😊

sure, why not? why don't you make a post on that instead of telling me? if you think Anamika caused Jeet problems, make a post on that, my post in about how Rano caused him problems, why can't you people just stick to that? or do you always need the help of Anamika in order to defend Rano?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by SunshineTears - 10 years ago