Poor Jeet - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by coolnfundu

Anamo fans think Jeet loves Anamo. What more evidence do we give about their understanding of love really.

No Anamika fans ever said that😳 They only said that Jeet and Anamika's chemistry feels better to them, they never said Jeet loves Anamika😳
Originally posted by anaghakaran

OMG yaar..y r u getting hyper in dis simple matter..??i mean am just trying to say dat blaming rano is not gud..dat doesnt mean am a rano fan or anamika fan..n either dont think dat am against rano n anamika..
n dont be sorry for dis..never say sorry to anyone if u dont did anything wrong..😊
oh god,i've started giving bhashan here too...😆
[/QUOTE]
I am not getting hyper, I am very sorry if it felt like that 😭 I wrote that mostly not for you, but for people who think I am trying to bash Rano here. I wrote that so that the MODs can't blame me, I have nothing against you😛
Originally posted by krystal_watz

P.S. If any person marries a friend for the sake of "saving their friendship", then its LOVE. Plus, let's not ignore Jeet's jealousy towards Rano's first fiance, whatshisname. 😉 

if that is the definition of love for you, then I have no problem with your thinking😳 This is a post expressing what I think😛
umm well... when anamika's spell finally came off jeet (before being rescued from her haveli) and anamika told him about her past and so on...

why did jeet tell he loves only rano noone else..? rano was'nt there then to force him😛

and also not to forget anamika married jeet by casting spells on jeet and afte trapping him in her magic n clutches.

and yea... remember the jealous jeet.. when rano was busy with the other guy whose rishta had come for her... why was jeet jealous?

best friends become jealous of the others gf/ bf..?? then toh pakka its more than friendship. bestfrnds toh bas naam ke liye.

but yes i do agree with ur one pov,,,

that is due to such bffz turning into lovers type movies n so on... people esp here n india often think a girl n boy can never be bffz...

and even if they're love comes up somehow from either of them...

and if not...other rescue is terming ur bffz as bhai ya behen jaisi... so as to justify their relation infront of others...coz people dont buy the 'just friends or best friends'  tag between a girl n a boy.
Originally posted by aTTiTude_dIvA

but yes i do agree with ur one pov,,,

that is due to such bffz turning into lovers type movies n so on... people esp here n india often think a girl n boy can never be bffz...

and even if they're love comes up somehow from either of them...

and if not...other rescue is terming ur bffz as bhai ya behen jaisi... so as to justify their relation infront of others...coz people dont buy the 'just friends or best friends'  tag between a girl n a boy.

you are right👍🏼 in all movies and shows, two best friends always fall in love with each other😡 I wish Indian producers would show something realistic and show that everyone is a human being and they can just be friends. "A boy and a girl can never be friends" is just bogus, and this show is promoting exactly that 😳 That is why I don't like it.
Yep, that's what sounds like "love" to me. When all you care about is ONE particular relationship beyond all others. He always loved her, just needed Bebe to make his immature mind realize it.
P.S. I see you ignored Jeet's jealousy. Not surprising. 😆Edited by krystal_watz - 10 years ago
Originally posted by aTTiTude_dIvA

umm well... when anamika's spell finally came off jeet (before being rescued from her haveli) and anamika told him about her past and so on...
why did jeet tell he loves only rano noone else..? rano was'nt there then to force him😛
and also not to forget anamika married jeet by casting spells on jeet and afte trapping him in her magic n clutches.
and yea... remember the jealous jeet.. when rano was busy with the other guy whose rishta had come for her... why was jeet jealous?
best friends become jealous of the others gf/ bf..?? then toh pakka its more than friendship. bestfrnds toh bas naam ke liye.

@Bolded out: 👏
Some people just need to take their blindfolds off.
Even I mentioned Jeet's jealousy, yet it was conveniently ignored. 🤣 Comedy gold.
Originally posted by SunshineTears

you are right👍🏼 in all movies and shows, two best friends always fall in love with each other😡 I wish Indian producers would show something realistic and show that everyone is a human being and they can just be friends. "A boy and a girl can never be friends" is just bogus, and this show is promoting exactly that 😳 That is why I don't like it.

yea exactly...

but at the same time cant ignore the fact that this concept has given us some heart touching movies such as jaane tu ya jaane na...Embarrassed

so all we can conclude is that...most of the times best friends do have a high chance of getting together, especially if it leads to jealousy or insecurity seeing ur best friend with some one else.

and if nothing like that..and its fine to see ur best friend with someone else, for example sharon and rey from d3... then that's what 'best frioends' in true sense is all about.😊

other's are all more about love that friendship!
Just like its not necessary that friends don't turn lovers, its also not necessary that they don't.