Anamika

Poor Jeet (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 14

krystal_watz

IF-Rockerz

krystal_watz

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 6:37am | IP Logged
P.S. If any person marries a friend for the sake of "saving their friendship", then its LOVE. Plus, let's not ignore Jeet's jealousy towards Rano's first fiance, whatshisname. Wink 

Edited by krystal_watz - 28 March 2013 at 7:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

coolnfunduanaghakaran

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Poor Jeet (Page 3)" in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anaghakaran

IF-Dazzler

anaghakaran

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SunshineTears

Originally posted by anaghakaran

i can agree to u in one matter..jeet is a bechara n he's struggling b/w ana n rano...as u sed,rano is forcing him to marry her,den wats ana doin..she did her kala vidya to attract him..so in both d cases jeet is only one whos in trouble..LOLbechare ko kisi third ladki laake do...ROFL
pls pls pls stop bashin rono's character n to rano fans,pls stop bashin ana..dey r d pillers of d show..we cant avoid both..jeet is just a character between ana n rano..
ps:no intention to hurt anyone..Smile

this is a forum and I have the right to express my views on a particular character. This is what Rano did in the show, so this is not bashing, I am just stating what happened. If you have any problems with the post, then I am sorrySmile As I said before, if you have problems with Anamika, you can make a post on herSmile

OMG yaar..y r u getting hyper in dis simple matter..??i mean am just trying to say dat blaming rano is not gud..dat doesnt mean am a rano fan or anamika fan..n either dont think dat am against rano n anamika..
n dont be sorry for dis..never say sorry to anyone if u dont did anything wrong..Smile
oh god,i've started giving bhashan here too...LOL

anaghakaran

IF-Dazzler

anaghakaran

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

i can agree to u in one matter..jeet is a bechara n he's struggling b/w ana n rano...as u sed,rano is forcing him to marry her,den wats ana doin..she did her kala vidya to attract him..so in both d cases jeet is only one whos in trouble..bechare ko kisi third ladki laake do..LOL.ROFL
pls pls pls stop bashin rono's character n to rano fans,pls stop bashin ana..dey r d pillers of d show..we cant avoid both..jeet is just a character between ana n rano..
ps:no intention to hurt anyone..Smile
@red: yeh sahi hai...koi tension hi nahi rahegi LOL

romi,i think dats d only solution to get some peace in dis forum now..LOLWink

coolnfundu

coolnfundu

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Anamo fans think Jeet loves Anamo. What more evidence do we give about their understanding of love really.

SunshineTears

IF-Dazzler

SunshineTears

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolnfundu

Anamo fans think Jeet loves Anamo. What more evidence do we give about their understanding of love really.

No Anamika fans ever said thatEmbarrassed They only said that Jeet and Anamika's chemistry feels better to them, they never said Jeet loves AnamikaEmbarrassed

SunshineTears

IF-Dazzler

SunshineTears

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 1:46pm | IP Logged

OMG yaar..y r u getting hyper in dis simple matter..??i mean am just trying to say dat blaming rano is not gud..dat doesnt mean am a rano fan or anamika fan..n either dont think dat am against rano n anamika..
n dont be sorry for dis..never say sorry to anyone if u dont did anything wrong..Smile
oh god,i've started giving bhashan here too...LOL
[/QUOTE]
I am not getting hyper, I am very sorry if it felt like that Cry I wrote that mostly not for you, but for people who think I am trying to bash Rano here. I wrote that so that the MODs can't blame me, I have nothing against youTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jesmi9

SunshineTears

IF-Dazzler

SunshineTears

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krystal_watz

P.S. If any person marries a friend for the sake of "saving their friendship", then its LOVE. Plus, let's not ignore Jeet's jealousy towards Rano's first fiance, whatshisname. Wink 

if that is the definition of love for you, then I have no problem with your thinkingEmbarrassed This is a post expressing what I thinkTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jesmi9

aTTiTude_dIvA

IF-Dazzler

aTTiTude_dIvA

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
umm well... when anamika's spell finally came off jeet (before being rescued from her haveli) and anamika told him about her past and so on...

why did jeet tell he loves only rano noone else..? rano was'nt there then to force himTongue

and also not to forget anamika married jeet by casting spells on jeet and afte trapping him in her magic n clutches.

and yea... remember the jealous jeet.. when rano was busy with the other guy whose rishta had come for her... why was jeet jealous?

best friends become jealous of the others gf/ bf..?? then toh pakka its more than friendship. bestfrnds toh bas naam ke liye.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Anamika Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.