Page   of 14
Page 3 Page 14

SunshineTears

IF-Dazzler

SunshineTears

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolnfundu

Did you watch the last 2 weeks episode?

Does it look like Rano was forcing Jeet to marry him (actually even earlier)? His own family may have been. But at the end it was his call.

And in last 2 weeks, its pretty evident whom he loves and wants to spend his life with. 

Weak argument and post.

1. "Did you watch the last 2 weeks episode?" is that the only question you ask everyone? Shocked Why do you think you are the only one who watches the show and everyone else is ignorant? Ouch

2. @bold Jeet agreed to the marriage because he was forced by Rano & his family. He knew that if he doesn't agree to the marriage, his friendship will be broken, and I guess he does value his friendship. (it doesn't necessarily mean he is in love with her) Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jesmi9

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Poor Jeet (Page 2)" in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SunshineTears

IF-Dazzler

SunshineTears

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anaghakaran

i can agree to u in one matter..jeet is a bechara n he's struggling b/w ana n rano...as u sed,rano is forcing him to marry her,den wats ana doin..she did her kala vidya to attract him..so in both d cases jeet is only one whos in trouble..LOLbechare ko kisi third ladki laake do...ROFL
pls pls pls stop bashin rono's character n to rano fans,pls stop bashin ana..dey r d pillers of d show..we cant avoid both..jeet is just a character between ana n rano..
ps:no intention to hurt anyone..Smile

this is a forum and I have the right to express my views on a particular character. This is what Rano did in the show, so this is not bashing, I am just stating what happened. If you have any problems with the post, then I am sorrySmile As I said before, if you have problems with Anamika, you can make a post on herSmile

Jesmi9

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
I think a living human being can't marry a ghost what really Anamika is in reality
To marry Anamika Jeet also must die.
How much Anamika is beautiful and Rano not... a ghost is a ghost and a human a living person.
They made Anamika more beautiful only to show how a ghost can transform herself .

Edited by ALUJNA21 - 27 March 2013 at 6:56pm

krystal_watz

IF-Rockerz

krystal_watz

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Yeah, guess Jeet married Rano out of majburi.
And to the same person saying that its not a 'comparison post'--weren't you in favour of Anamika-Jeet marriage? I guess Jeet married Anu by choice, innit. Kuch bhi. ROFL

anaghakaran

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anaghakaran

i can agree to u in one matter..jeet is a bechara n he's struggling b/w ana n rano...as u sed,rano is forcing him to marry her,den wats ana doin..she did her kala vidya to attract him..so in both d cases jeet is only one whos in trouble..bechare ko kisi third ladki laake do..LOL.ROFL
pls pls pls stop bashin rono's character n to rano fans,pls stop bashin ana..dey r d pillers of d show..we cant avoid both..jeet is just a character between ana n rano..
ps:no intention to hurt anyone..Smile
@red: yeh sahi hai...koi tension hi nahi rahegi LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpi17anaghakaran

krystal_watz

IF-Rockerz

krystal_watz

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Btw, who wants to see a direct Ranamika catfight?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpi17romaila

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krystal_watz

Btw, who wants to see a direct Ranamika catfight?
If its gonna be a brain game then m interested Tongueand if vise versa then  Ouch
Nice name...Ranamika LOL

krystal_watz

SunshineTears

IF-Dazzler

SunshineTears

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krystal_watz

Yeah, guess Jeet married Rano out of majburi.
And to the same person saying that its not a 'comparison post'--weren't you in favour of Anamika-Jeet marriage? I guess Jeet married Anu by choice, innit. Kuch bhi. ROFL

right, but in this post, I never said that. This is not comparing Rano and Anamika to see who is better, it is to see if what Rano did was right Embarrassed I never said anything about Anamika here, so please keep her out of itSmile If you want to make a comparison post about who is better for Jeet, Rano or Anamika, then no one is stopping you from it Tongue

Jesmi9

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Anamika Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.