Page 1 of 14

Page 1
Page   of 14
Page 2 Page 14

SunshineTears

IF-Dazzler

SunshineTears

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
 Bechara Jeet, because of Despo. DQ, he has to get married to her. (What type of girl has a dream of marrying her childhood best friend? Because of this type of cheap thinking, people think a boy and a girl can't be friendsShocked) His father blackmailed him for the marriage saying Rano is like his own daughter and he wouldn't tolerate Rano's sadness Confused Then Bebe told Jeet that the meaning of friendship is love *what the hell!* Shocked and of course, how can I forget to mention DQ's 10 liters of tears Cry After seeing all these, Jeet had no choice but accept the marriage, as not doing so would mean ruining his relations in his family Shocked In no time, he turned boyfriend from boy-friend Shocked He had no say in this topic at all Shocked Uska to koi value hi nehi hai Cry

Edited by SunshineTears - 26 March 2013 at 3:28pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

arukuttyArpi17..Bournville..SNoshinJesmi9romaila

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Poor Jeet" in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

coolnfundu

coolnfundu

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Did you watch the last 2 weeks episode?

Does it look like Rano was forcing Jeet to marry him (actually even earlier)? His own family may have been. But at the end it was his call.

And in last 2 weeks, its pretty evident whom he loves and wants to spend his life with. 

Weak argument and post.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

QanitaJo_Pinchyanaghakaran

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Haan Jeet is too bechara...just look at the man he married twice and in his both weddings neone of his family member was presentStern Smile...waisey this wedding was to happen aise ho ya waisey though i was smiling waching them getting married...not for them but on the melo drama that was createdROFL . It seems to me cvs are really not interesting in polishing this new girl's talent and wants to restrict her act to typical drama...Geek

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpi17SNoshinSunshineTears

coolnfundu

coolnfundu

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 2:25am | IP Logged
This was his marriage and I liked how he stood by his girl. The only sensible thing he did really in the entire show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Qanita

SunshineTears

IF-Dazzler

SunshineTears

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolnfundu

Did you watch the last 2 weeks episode?

Does it look like Rano was forcing Jeet to marry him (actually even earlier)? His own family may have been. But at the end it was his call.

And in last 2 weeks, its pretty evident whom he loves and wants to spend his life with. 

Weak argument and post.

This is not a comparison post, so I hope you keep any arguments out of it.Smile

Jesmi9

anaghakaran

IF-Dazzler

anaghakaran

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 6:57am | IP Logged
i can agree to u in one matter..jeet is a bechara n he's struggling b/w ana n rano...as u sed,rano is forcing him to marry her,den wats ana doin..she did her kala vidya to attract him..so in both d cases jeet is only one whos in trouble..LOLbechare ko kisi third ladki laake do...ROFL
pls pls pls stop bashin rono's character n to rano fans,pls stop bashin ana..dey r d pillers of d show..we cant avoid both..jeet is just a character between ana n rano..
ps:no intention to hurt anyone..Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Qanitaromaila

coolnfundu

coolnfundu

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Jeet is quite rich in the serial vaise.

SunshineTears

IF-Dazzler

SunshineTears

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
@coolnfundu & @anaghakaran
I don't know where in the post I said that Anamika is the right person for Jeet. This is not a comparison post! I made a topic on what I think, and you guys can make topics opposing Anamika. This post is about Jeet and Rano's marriage so please talk about that topic instead of comparing Rano & Anamika here Smile

Jesmi9

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.