Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Having a painful past in common.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Dolly-heart

IF-Rockerz

Dolly-heart

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
I knew that the writers would have a unique reason for bringing MB and Sultan together, and both of them having been betrayed seems to be a stepping stone for their understanding and commiserating.  And moreover showing how two very different people handle the same situation. One is bitter and very untrusting and the other  showing courage and knowing that everyone in this world is not always bad. MB has stayed true to her character throughout this show and seeing that she does not become bitter and wallow in self pity.  I feel that maybe this is the reason why she has come into Sultan's life to show him and make him realize that having the courage to deal with betrayal is not to lash out and believe that everyone could be the same but there are other ways to handle the pain he is going through. I am hoping they show a kinder side of Sultan through Flashbacks. It will be interesting to see how and why he is the way he is now. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

razzGirl54saudadeashlok4everJareenDDABBY_JERANdesait

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Having a painful past in common." in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

desait

IF-Rockerz

desait

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
nice thanks

ABBY_JERAN

IF-Rockerz

ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
gone read the days of tulse parvati where every track had to start not end with them...now and days male leads hv Equal weight in tv not audience read also luving it..

.even in Dd n VD not ARs previous shws both male not female leads had equal roles...story gets monotonous if everything revolves around the female leadd only...not I me very much excited abt neha mehtas entry..

.I don't think neha sultan will be the parallel couple...neha will play the bad past of sultan the way rk is for madhu and I want sultan n madhu t choose each othr in presence of Rk n neha...not coz the past is dead...

she will be more intersting if neha is shwn alive...that wll spice up sulbala track een more...not mk it cliched...hving parallel leads not parallel jdis is VERY IMP for a shw to complete 1000 episode ...

n I me super happy nha will be playing the othr female lead...I hate dipz not trishna...badly needed some. gud female parallel lead even if she is playing and negtive role...drashti needs some support. ...

the way AR n VD .made and strong male lead base of the shw...dd not nha will now mk the female basr strong as dipz n trishna has ZeRo appeal..

Dolly-heart

IF-Rockerz

Dolly-heart

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ABBY_JERAN

gone read the days of tulse parvati where every track had to start not end with them...now and days male leads hv Equal weight in tv not audience read also luving it..

.even in Dd n VD not ARs previous shws both male not female leads had equal roles...story gets monotonous if everything revolves around the female leadd only...not I me very much excited abt neha mehtas entry..

.I don't think neha sultan will be the parallel couple...neha will play the bad past of sultan the way rk is for madhu and I want sultan n madhu t choose each othr in presence of Rk n neha...not coz the past is dead...

she will be more intersting if neha is shwn alive...that wll spice up sulbala track een more...not mk it cliched...hving parallel leads not parallel jdis is VERY IMP for a shw to complete 1000 episode ...

n I me super happy nha will be playing the othr female lead...I hate dipz not trishna...badly needed some. gud female parallel lead even if she is playing and negtive role...drashti needs some support. ...

the way AR n VD .made and strong male lead base of the shw...dd not nha will now mk the female basr strong as dipz n trishna has ZeRo appeal..

You are right. I am looking forward to the addition of Neha. The show has to have a myriad of interesting characters to interact with each other to make watching it six days a week plausible. I agree Dips is an irritant and Trishna  runs hot and cold towards MB. This should get better now when Sultan will realize how R.K. treated MB. and it will be more fun to watch R.K. when he sees Sultan at MB house. I am glad we will have a front seat for all that !!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.