Do dil mil rahe hain... (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

Coeur2PsychoFMS

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 5:07am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Do dil mil rahe hain... (Page 4)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sweet_Desires

IF-Dazzler

Sweet_Desires

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

Originally posted by RoshiniManeet

Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

aur RK ko aazad chod do ROFL

RK ko koun pakadke raka hai???? I didnot see that in the series...Did I miss anything???ROFL

CVs ne pakad ke rakha... that too with Madhu Sleepy

Wah Farah.. kia line mari haiROFL
But you see..CVs ka daal chawal, scotch, whiskey, biryanni, kabab.. sab RK se chalta hai!
Agar RK chala gaya tou inke business ka kia hoga?
ROFL
But I am also rooting for Sulbala.. they look very good with each other!ROFL

Sexy_Bitch

IF-Rockerz

Sexy_Bitch

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 7:42am | IP Logged
wow awsome post faro... Topic se i thought it was another deepish post...,, bt andar toh kuch aur hi hai..., haan sultubala jodi is nice... They should b 2gether.. n farah Its long time u havnt make any deepish post,,, m missing it... Plz make it

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.