Anamika

Why did Anamika chose Jeet?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

coolnfundu

coolnfundu

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
guess people missed the episode when Anamika brings Jeet back and tells him her story.

She says this on why she picked him:

You were passing by the bridge when I was crying.

(it really meant this ... but did not say it so) -  I swear I could fall in love with a Giraffe if he was passing by at that time, I was that desperate. And I'd fall so heads over heel in love with someone who is passing by the bridge at that time that it won't even be funny. You see even Chudail ka love is blind (and deaf).

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anaghakaran--Yukthi--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why did Anamika chose Jeet?" in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolnfundu

guess people missed the episode when Anamika brings Jeet back and tells him her story. Please clear my confusion what aklways makes u think other aren't watching the show and are posting irrelvently.Sleepy..aisa b to hosakta hai they dont remember the exact lines by the end ConfusedLOL

She says this on why she picked him:

You were passing by the bridge when I was crying.
(it really meant this ... but did not say it so) -  I swear I could fall in love with a Giraffe if he was passing by at that time, I was that desperate. And I'd fall so heads over heel in love with someone who is passing by the bridge at that time that it won't even be funny. You see even Chudail ka love is blind (and deaf).
@Red: even Sardar Ji happened to be there mant times and sometimes at night but chudail didn't tried his charm on him...pata hai kyun? kyunke humans love can be deaf and blind and not a chudail who have 350 years experience Tongue...ab itna experinece hai to kuch to intelligence ka chance banti hai na LOL...she must have purposely cried at that particulat time when Jeet was passing by the Bridge and put her mouth shut when Sardar ji happened to be there...EmbarrassedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SunshineTears

coolnfundu

coolnfundu

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Nopes. Again not seen the serial correctly.

Jeet was there *before* the sardar. If the sardar jee was there before, she would have fallen in love with him. But that would have been a very weird story. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

badam-chi-rani

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolnfundu

Nopes. Again not seen the serial correctly.

Jeet was there *before* the sardar. If the sardar jee was there before, she would have fallen in love with him. But that would have been a very weird story. 
Nope...have seen that epi twice...once on Tv and second time on Dailymotion Tongue
Jeet was there before Sardaar and who knows Sadar may have been there many times before Jeet...was there any clearification given by cvs that before Jeet neone happened to be there? Smile nope there wasn't any Smile. Simple logic is it looks as if she had chosen Jeet for that reason but u never know there could be other reasons too Tongue...Pyaar mein padhna itna asaan hota to aaj har koi pyaar karta LOL

Edited by romaila - 27 March 2013 at 6:26am

coolnfundu

coolnfundu

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Sardar jee "may" have been there. Or, maybe not. Maybe, sardar jee is an atma himself too.

And Anamika has herself told that she picked him out of the blue really just like Anand kumar who happened to be there at that time 35 years ago.

If that changes, we'll see but that is what it is for now. It was a complete I'll fall for the next person who comes to the bridge style of falling in love. Despo I'd say but that's what it is.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.