Would love to marry Sunny, par mera naseeb kahan!

Haeyeol thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Would love to marry Sunny Leone, par mera aisa naseeb kahan: Tusshar Kapoor

Sunny Leone has managed to make it decently big in Bollywood. Though her movie 'Jism 2' did not break records at the box office, it got Sunny a lot of fame and recognition in India. Her next big break is Ekta Kapoor's 'Shootout at Wadala', which is also highly awaited. Tusshar Kapoor, who also stars in the film, is all praises for Sunny.

In a recent music release event for the film, when asked if he would marry a girl like Sunny Leone, Tusshar Kapoor replied, "Why not!? She is very good-looking, very confident, very talented and also has a way with words. Where else would one get a combination of beauty and brains? Par mera aisa naseeb kahan?"

Well sadly for Tusshar, Sunny is already married to Daniel Weber. However, do you think Tusshar really meant it
?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Haeyeol thumbnail
Who's more lucky? 
 🤢
ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail
After reading the title,I first thought its dimple saying that for sunny deol but then I thought its KRK saying that for sunny leonne🤣
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Is this his way of trying to come across as a heterosexual red blooded man? If yes? Epic fail.
wah wah wah tushar 😆
Haeyeol thumbnail

Originally posted by: MiniRulz

After reading the title,I first thought its dimple saying that for sunny deol but then I thought its KRK saying that for sunny leonne🤣

LOL.. according to what KRK has written on Twitter.. KRK loves all the women in the world EXCEPT Sunny Leonne!! 
Edited by juneeti - 11 years ago
NoThanks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
🥱

🥱

What?

🥱

I am going back to sleep.
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MiniRulz

I thought it was KRK as well 😆😆
he wants to wife a ho? 👎🏼
TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
so he is over manish now? 
he also seems to be unaware of the fact that he wont get sunny's husband in dowry 😉