Asad's male friends - Asad's time to get jealous! - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
i want asad to understnd the importance of zoya in his life. n yes if asad gets jealous n insecure regarding zoya then it will be like SONE PE SUHAGA. what say guys?????
I am so excited to watch asad feel jealous for zoya woow I just love this moments
wonderful idea.. we always see asad surrounded only by females ðŸ¤”..It will be fun watching him hang out with his male buddies! And it will be even better when his friends start giving a lot of attention to zoya making him jealous!😆
want to see a jealous Asad😃 
seriously mr.khan shud hav a guys tme tooo... he's always found to be pissed off btwn all the ladies @ Khan's residence... he shud hav sm1 these days to share his grief with...who can understand em n can really do smthing for Asya patchup...kicking out white eyed beast...
only guy in his life is Ayaan... n he isn't also bothering much about his big bro these days due to his own probs...
A male entry in the drama wud increase authenticity n flavor of the show... don't know if the rumor of Farhaan's entry is true or not...i want Mr.khan to burn in the fire of jealousy tooo... wy always zoya is the one to suffer...