Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

vbasdeo

vbasdeo

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
i acctually have no [roblems with any of the charaters in this serial but i think the cv's are being curel towards daljeet's character.. i mean why cant they acutally give daljeet some happiness  in his life everytime they pair him with shaiba they make him happy and then pull her charcter away and send back with ranveer whatever happened today wasnt right in a sense i think this time cb's need to pull thier focus away from ranveer n shabia and try to show daljeet actually being happy for once even if its with malika 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

PRITHEElulliecupcake247abouttime.Tamanna.sweetone.Sukirticious.-RohitMaxwell-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WHY be so heartless" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

boogle

boogle

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
yeah I like Ranveer and Sahiba together, but I do feel bad for Daljeet! I'm hoping we get a parallel story with Daljeet falling in love with another girl and finally being happy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Tamanna.marja

cupcake247

Groupbie

cupcake247

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
I feel soo bad for daljeet.im starting to find this show really crazy no offense to anyone but in te starting sahiba was in luv with ranveer but was ditched by him at the wedding. Then in england daljeet fell in luv with sahiba and they got married and were really happy but then sahiba had to get married to ranveer. Then sahiba found out she was pregnant with daljeets child but sadly the baby was died in the womb. So for her to overcome her pain of losing her baby, ranveer decides to have sex with her making her pregnant with his child. Later on ranveer gets sent to a mental asylum and is considered dead and sahiba gets engaged with daljeet.
H

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PRITHEE

cupcake247

Groupbie

cupcake247

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
I feel soo bad for daljeet.im starting to find this show really crazy no offense to anyone but in te starting sahiba was in luv with ranveer but was ditched by him at the wedding. Then in england daljeet fell in luv with sahiba and they got married and were really happy but then sahiba had to get married to ranveer. Then sahiba found out she was pregnant with daljeets child but sadly the baby was died in the womb. So for her to overcome her pain of losing her baby, ranveer decides to have sex with her making her pregnant with his child. Later on ranveer gets sent to a mental asylum and is considered dead and sahiba gets engaged with daljeet.
How does any of this make any SENSE!!!! This is just my opinion

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PRITHEEvbasdeo

.Tamanna.

.Tamanna.

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 7:55pm | IP Logged

Then y he was in so much hurry to marry Sahiba...?  Nt only he was in hurry but his parents,Sahiba's parents nd her in-laws were in hurry too...he's the person behind the DNA Test truth nd got the DNA Test positive of an alive peron,u only tell me,if a person is alive hw come the DNA Test report was positive...he's the main reason behind Sahiba nd Ranveer's sufferings.Nd he forced Sahiba to get engaged,even if Sahiba wasn't in mood to do so,dt means he's nt sure abt Sahiba's love,bt on the other hand Ranveer's love is bigger then of Daljeet's 'cos even Sahiba dint responsed her after marriage then also he kept on sacrificing everything fr her cos he knew dt someday Sahiba will agn love her.So,its vry easy to love somebody who already loves u,bt its vry hard to love dt person who dun loves u back,so u tell me who's love is bigger,Ranveer's or Daljeet's ??

Nd moreover Daljeet is using Mallika's money to do everything,bt wht is Mallika gettin in it ? Nw Mallika shud do the same as Jazz did wid Ranveer.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

baby97marjapesi11

HoneySweety

Goldie

HoneySweety

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Hey no need to feel bad for daljeeth we will fast know his true colors.daljeeth is the one behind the chethan pujara track.we have to watch and see what had cvs planned us.

marja

marja

Goldie

marja

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Though i will never say tht: I LOVE CVS!!!!

Edited by marja - 27 March 2013 at 2:01am

Akki_Kundal

Akki_Kundal

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alia.tamanna

Then y he was in so much hurry to marry Sahiba...?  Nt only he was in hurry but his parents,Sahiba's parents nd her in-laws were in hurry too...he's the person behind the DNA Test truth nd got the DNA Test positive of an alive peron,u only tell me,if a person is alive hw come the DNA Test report was positive...he's the main reason behind Sahiba nd Ranveer's sufferings.Nd he forced Sahiba to get engaged,even if Sahiba wasn't in mood to do so,dt means he's nt sure abt Sahiba's love,bt on the other hand Ranveer's love is bigger then of Daljeet's 'cos even Sahiba dint responsed her after marriage then also he kept on sacrificing everything fr her cos he knew dt someday Sahiba will agn love her.So,its vry easy to love somebody who already loves u,bt its vry hard to love dt person who dun loves u back,so u tell me who's love is bigger,Ranveer's or Daljeet's ??

Nd moreover Daljeet is using Mallika's money to do everything,bt wht is Mallika gettin in it ? Nw Mallika shud do the same as Jazz did wid Ranveer.

to error his human to forgive divine . the hospital staff are humans only . they might have mistakenly interchanged reports or jazz be behind it . why are you so confident that it has to be daljit ?

moreover its ranveer rather than daljit who wants sahiba either by hook or by crook . daljit wants to win away her love

he is the reason behind sahibas suffering . . . .  ok , will you point out as to who is the reason for daljits pain , sahiba the girl who was chatter box turned to a dumb one ? . . .. . . . it was ranveer , who forced

saying forced ahha Clap . ., . .. . . . .. . . .. . . .. .  . ..  had it been forced , she wouldnot wish her a bday . had it been forced , she would have said that she would not be able to consumate just the way she said to ranveer when he did so . . . .

mallika , why do you think that he is using her money . . . . he worked under her and than with promtions , he has got the money . who said that he has blackmailed and swiped the monety from mallika ? . .. . . .only ranveer has the gutts for so

the day is not far away when you too will be shot LOL. . . .. by cupid ofcourse and there you go . . . .  . . . . . . . ..  you shall understand everything .

Edited by Akshay_Kundal - 27 March 2013 at 3:44am

vbasdeo

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.