MB and Sultan share same pain

naina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I Guess Madhubala and Sultan are in the same plane. Their misery seem to be same. cheated by the one whom they trusted the most. 

Thats why destiny made them meet with each other. Interesting.  that faulad jaise dikhne wala aadmi Sultan is totally changed person. He became like a hard hearted rock. So far its not shown that what sort of things happened with him and his family is destroyed. I can guess Sultan wife is either dead or has become void from his life with no explanations given. 

But Madhubala faced similar emotional, and mental turbulence because of RK but still she managed to gather herself and stand for herself and still fighting hard way to keep her self esteem. 

I think its so true that women tend be more strong mentally and can handle emotions well then men. This part is highlighted so well in the story so far. Well Madhubala you deserve a good round of applause for being steady , strong and still fight for values in life and believe that you are human first .

So far i see your determination in not changing yourself will keep you rocking the show. 👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ya dear loved the scene  so they share same pain they can relate finally amdhu shared with somone lets see what ishidden in sultans past
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
everybody react different to same situation...n Madhu Sultan seemed to have gone in 2 different directions when they had to face the worse phase of their life - betrayal from the one they trusted the most...

the one who pulls herself strong is Madhubala...she still manages to trust people unlike Sultan...who likes to be detached from emotions or trust n teaches same to his son..
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Their past seems to be similar and which will made their bonding stronger.

Don;t know whether his wife is dead or alive. But it sure someone close to him has betrayed him. if not his wife, then he may have lost his wife because of a betrayal of someone's close to him

I am sure Sultan will become someone whom Madhu can trust and vice versa. A well wisher , a friend, someone trustworthy, which Madhu really needs, more than even love.

Unekalakmini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naina2010

I Guess Madhubala and Sultan are in the same plane. Their misery seem to be same. cheated by the one whom they trusted the most. 

Thats why destiny made them meet with each other. Interesting.  that faulad jaise dikhne wala aadmi Sultan is totally changed person. He became like a hard hearted rock. So far its not shown that what sort of things happened with him and his family is destroyed. I can guess Sultan wife is either dead or has become void from his life with no explanations given. 

But Madhubala faced similar emotional, and mental turbulence because of RK but still she managed to gather herself and stand for herself and still fighting hard way to keep her self esteem. 

I think its so true that women tend be more strong mentally and can handle emotions well then men. This part is highlighted so well in the story so far. Well Madhubala you deserve a good round of applause for being steady , strong and still fight for values in life and believe that you are human first .

So far i see your determination in not changing yourself will keep you rocking the show. 👏

Agree with you...most the important part I bold in red...that is the matter Madhu being different from other characters...she  faced to the great and most harmful betrayal...but she never changed her inner qualities...after the disaster, she is still the same girl , loving , caring , understanding and helpful Madhubala...
naina2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: krock

ya dear loved the scene  so they share same pain they can relate finally amdhu shared with somone lets see what ishidden in sultans past

yeah, something similar should have happened in Sultan life too. Letz see. 
what i see more interesting is when you are manipulated and cheated by outsiders you can become more careful and think for yourself again and try not to getting into such troubles.

But faith and trust are two most important and delicate things in life, if you break someones trust and faith, it takes sometimes a while to gain it back. And in case if its done by  their beloved ones it sees no light. Infact it breaks down the person in totality. Sab rishto par se vishwas utjaata hai. Its more dangerous to play mind games.

Let me tell you some thing a best example. Everyone thinks that world runs on money correct. But do you know the biggest billion dollar deals in diamond industry is done on one word "Trust"
they dont exchange money there, everything happens on the word of trust. Money flows later. 

Edited by naina2010 - 11 years ago
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

yes they have a connection now...they can relate to eachother

naina2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shahisthi

Their past seems to be similar and which will made their bonding stronger.

Don;t know whether his wife is dead or alive. But it sure someone close to him has betrayed him. if not his wife, then he may have lost his wife because of a betrayal of someone's close to him

I am sure Sultan will become someone whom Madhu can trust and vice versa. A well wisher , a friend, someone trustworthy, which Madhu really needs, more than even love.

Well you said i marked your sentence in red, i agree with you 1000%. I understood it like, Madhu is in a state where she needed some one friend, well wisher who can bring her more happiness and pull her out of her. misery and deep trauma which she is still passing through (becoz of RK continuty in creating more problems even after the relationship is over) But rather to her fate she always meets those who are themselves in trouble and push Madhubala into the same turmoil again and again to believe and see the more painful part of life. 

Her heart is bleeding but no one at her rescue. Instead she is becoming lighthouse for many turbulant lifes. 😭

I hope Sultan understands her state of mind atleast. But so far he himself is in a different line. This is what is more saddening 
abhaylovepia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
madhu has lots of power but on front of her every man totally faint first rk open his heart and pain of his life now its turn to sultan.
naina2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhaylovepia

madhu has lots of power but on front of her every man totally faint first rk open his heart and pain of his life now its turn to sultan.

Actually i see Madhubala has fallen in the first case may be because she was also smitten by his superstar hero RK factor. but once she came to know the real man behind, it was a clear fall for her.

She is so brave that she got up again and started facing the world. Its mark of bravery infact. 
MB is indeed very strong.