India-Forums

People should stop hating Vrinda Dawda !

luvvrimar Groupbie
luvvrimar
luvvrimar

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Vrinda Dawda from the past year has been proving that she is an amazing actor and people have accepted her for it. Even though D3 is a dance show and Vrinda is playing a role of a non-dancer, people accepted her for it which is a huge accomplishment.
What the aarsha/Kriyaansh fans have to understand is that Vrinda is not replacing Kriya, Kriya remains and no one can take place of her but Taani is another character who has been brought in the show in place of shakti, not because she is competing with her or anything. The two characters are completely different and they stay that way so people need to stop comparing them both against each other and start accepting the differences in the characters and support them and help them be the best.
Ok, lets put it this way people, How would you feel if your mother kept comparing you with your brother/sister and always degraded u because she felt u were not like ur sibling and thats y u were not fit to be a good child of hers.
Vrinda is a dancer, so people should stop saying that she cant dance because it was proved by her over all the dances she did that she can dance, it is because her character is a non-dancer u cant say she is a horrible dancer.
Everyone deserves an actual opportunity without anyone trying to degrade the other. Just remember guyz before saying horrible things about others or degrading them just think first, put urself in their place and wonder whether what ur doing is really right or how u would feel if someone kept doing that do to u.
Guyz Shakti and Vrinda are 2 very different people and 2 different actors and they both deserve an equal chance of being appreciated so pleasee stop making facebook pages or forums that degrade vrinda.
Give her chance, shakti left the show because she wanted to noone forced her to, she didnt want to continue acting, she was a dancer and she wants to continue her career as a dancer so she is doing that. Vrinda wants to act therefore she is acting so pleasee dont be soo close minded and put ur self in her place before making any wrong decisions or decisions that u think is right but is degrading someone's efforts.

Edited by luvvrimar - 26 March 2013 at 11:49am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Pri.taarey.fanasmamember...Sanyukta...Ayesha05...Rhythsy...cutedollllDiya_Taareyraddhi...Natasha...

Diya_Taarey IF-Rockerz
Diya_Taarey
Diya_Taarey

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Bang On post !!!!

But dont think people will understand 
Bt I agree with each and every point of yours 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luvvrimar

...Natasha... IF-Sizzlerz
...Natasha...
...Natasha...

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

Sweety awesome post we love Vrinda and we know how amazing she is but haters will always hate we just have to ignore them and keep supporting Vrinda. She one one multi talented person, she prove she can act, dance and for me she is the best actress in D3. Love her always

luvvrimar

raddhi IF-Rockerz
raddhi
raddhi

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
awsm post dear 
n i agree with u 

luvvrimar

chand91 IF-Sizzlerz
chand91
chand91

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Clap

luvvrimar

Pri.taarey.fan Senior Member
Pri.taarey.fan
Pri.taarey.fan

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Awesome Post. I Completly agree with U. I M too aFan of Vrinda. I just love her acting.I watch D3 only 4 vrinda &Amar. I Just love their chemistry. TAAREY ROCKS.The credit for this goes to their super awesome acting.Virmar R D Best.I Feel So Proud Being Vrinda'S Fan. In D3 she Has shown diffrnd shades.

Edited by pri.06.jan - 26 March 2013 at 12:30pm

luvvrimar

asmamember Goldie
asmamember
asmamember

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Awesome post.
I agree with all points.
People should understand tht vrinda is different character and shakti character was different so they should accept her.

Vrinda  we love ur acting and we all  r with u and we will love u forever.
Taarey/Vrimar rocks!!!

Edited by asmamember - 26 March 2013 at 10:03pm

luvvrimar

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top