Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

-dipsy80-

IF-Rockerz

-dipsy80-

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Dispy - Maybe one day Koki will hear it too.. I can even now see her, pride and love shining in her eyes as she hugs GopiTongue Damn.. I am chokingLOL
I want that to happen..it always upsets me to see Koki's hurt face when Gopi says she is an orphan Cry...damn I am choking too! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Justlikethat1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gopi why did you have to cry? (Page 3)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top