Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Xarina

IF-Sizzlerz

Xarina

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Guess who whooped for delight and nearly threw off her onesie and danced on the sofa with pacifier in her mouth? ROFL  I am loving the baby steps towards anger that Gopi is taking.  But my dear why did you have to cry?   I want the fire breathing Gopi that I created Dancing.  Take my advice Dev, be ruthless with your maami and others.  Make this the strong Gopi that we have all been craving for.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ushakiran patelkafa-dipsy80-Justlikethat1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gopi why did you have to cry?" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Angry tears Xari.. Angry tearsWinkLOL

No.. I know.. Gopi cries for everything. She needs to stop and show the hand to Urmi and Rashi one of these days.. I just want her to stand tall with no tears.. Just like your SS. Day Dreaming

Do you think we are getting there somehow?Smile Let the CVs not give us hope only to let it fall with a thudAngry 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kafa-dipsy80-

Xarina

IF-Sizzlerz

Xarina

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

No.. I know.. Gopi cries for everything. She needs to stop and show the hand to Urmi and Rashi one of these days.. I just want her to stand tall with no tears.. Just like your SS. Day Dreaming

Do you think we are getting there somehow?Smile Let the CVs not give us hope only to let it fall with a thudAngry 
Fall with a thud?  you Just gave me a scenario for spoof.  Am going to really enjoy writing the next one. ROFL

-dipsy80-Justlikethat1

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xarina

Fall with a thud?  you Just gave me a scenario for spoof.  Am going to really enjoy writing the next one. ROFL

I cannot wait for the spoofBig smile

You know, I can just see some falling in itLOL BTW, was today that good? Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Xarina

Deepzpadukone

IF-Sizzlerz

Deepzpadukone

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged
@ harini its good watch it Big smile

Justlikethat1

-dipsy80-

IF-Rockerz

-dipsy80-

I am afraid Xari..that this is going the Vansh track way......remember when Gopi discovered the truth she was spitting fire at Urshi and Alka but then lost steam as soon as she saw Kohem and MBP Disapprove...I am convinced Koki may not need her big revelation to come out of jail but still Gopi needs to prove to Urshi that she is no gawar! irrespective of the tears I still loved seeing Urmi fall at Gopi's feet! now I know what bliss means! I was dancing! LOL 

Justlikethat1Xarina

Xarina

IF-Sizzlerz

Xarina

Originally posted by Xarina

I cannot wait for the spoofBig smile

You know, I can just see some falling in itLOL BTW, was today that good? Day Dreaming
I think so Big smile.  Urmila tried to back track then plead with Gopi.  Worth watching today.

Justlikethat1

Xarina

IF-Sizzlerz

Xarina

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dipsy80

I am afraid Xari..that this is going the Vansh track way......remember when Gopi discovered the truth she was spitting fire at Urshi and Alka but then lost steam as soon as she saw Kohem and MBP Disapprove...I am convinced Koki may not need her big revelation to come out of jail but still Gopi needs to prove to Urshi that she is no gawar! irrespective of the tears I still loved seeing Urmi fall at Gopi's feet! now I know what bliss means! I was dancing! LOL 
That is always a worry DipsyConfused.  But for today I just revelled in Gopi's stance and Urmila's pleadings.  The way she fell at her feet. Big smile  I want that to happen in public.

-dipsy80-Justlikethat1

Post Reply New Post

Go to top