Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

The Lion, Witch and the Wardrobe ... (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

-dipsy80-

IF-Rockerz

-dipsy80-

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Originally posted by Xarina

Originally posted by Justlikethat1

I cannot wait XariBig smile

You go GoKi Party

I want Gopi and Koki to face Urmi and publicly defame her and those sidekick idiots Nikki and Savita Ben.. Grr.. I can imagine their taunts and the way Koki would have stood dignified.. I want a public exposure of Urmi and some nice home truths getting spilt in the processApprove
You will enjoy it Harini.  Maybe because the scenario stuck in my mind but it was really reminiscent of that end scene.

You are making me restless at work XariLOL That is not good at allWink

I cannot wait to watch... BTW, don't expect too much tomorrow. Koki is going to walk out without Gopi's exposure.. It is Holi that I am waiting for. A public row and tamasha.. Do you think the CVs heard out pleas and will make Urmi take Bhang this holi and make her spit the truth out herself.. Wink 
We missed that out last Holi.. Can we expect this holi to be the holi of truth?Smile
yep I think this year it is Urmi's turn to take bhang! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Justlikethat1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Lion, Witch and the Wardrobe ... (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top