Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

The Lion, Witch and the Wardrobe ...

Xarina IF-Sizzlerz
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
I was only saying a few days ago that the way Rashi and Urmi behaved towards Kokila reminded me of the scene in the lion, witch and the wardrobe where the evil forces gained the upper hand and made Aslan, the lion to offer himself in sacrifice to appease the Snow Queen and her minions.  How they taunted before they made the final cut.  Today we welcomed fully into the unholy alliance Savita Ben and Nikkae, who did the taunting.  However, Aslan came back from the dead and vanquished the evil ones.  I am hoping that Koki stays strong like Aslan and sees the time when she will kick some butt.  Preferably in public.  Certain people will be sh*****g their pants as they run away.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yhm_crazepikiiichuuJustlikethat1

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged
I cannot wait XariBig smile

You go GoKi Party

I want Gopi and Koki to face Urmi and publicly defame her and those sidekick idiots Nikki and Savita Ben.. Grr.. I can imagine their taunts and the way Koki would have stood dignified.. I want a public exposure of Urmi and some nice home truths getting spilt in the processApprove

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ani_grXarina

Xarina IF-Sizzlerz
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

You go GoKi Party

I want Gopi and Koki to face Urmi and publicly defame her and those sidekick idiots Nikki and Savita Ben.. Grr.. I can imagine their taunts and the way Koki would have stood dignified.. I want a public exposure of Urmi and some nice home truths getting spilt in the processApprove
You will enjoy it Harini.  Maybe because the scenario stuck in my mind but it was really reminiscent of that end scene.

yhm_crazeJustlikethat1

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xarina

You go GoKi Party

You will enjoy it Harini.  Maybe because the scenario stuck in my mind but it was really reminiscent of that end scene.

You are making me restless at work XariLOL That is not good at allWink

I cannot wait to watch... BTW, don't expect too much tomorrow. Koki is going to walk out without Gopi's exposure.. It is Holi that I am waiting for. A public row and tamasha.. Do you think the CVs heard out pleas and will make Urmi take Bhang this holi and make her spit the truth out herself.. Wink 
We missed that out last Holi.. Can we expect this holi to be the holi of truth?Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yhm_craze

Xarina IF-Sizzlerz
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged

You go GoKi Party

You are making me restless at work XariLOL That is not good at allWink

I cannot wait to watch... BTW, don't expect too much tomorrow. Koki is going to walk out without Gopi's exposure.. It is Holi that I am waiting for. A public row and tamasha.. Do you think the CVs heard out pleas and will make Urmi take Bhang this holi and make her spit the truth out herself.. Wink 
We missed that out last Holi.. Can we expect this holi to be the holi of truth?Smile
Harini they give us a good storyline once in a blue moon and then back to carp.  I suppose our naseeb is suchConfused.  Holi's antics will be washed away at the end of the day along with the colour.  Nobody will be none the wiser.

yhm_crazeJustlikethat1

yhm_craze IF-Rockerz
yhm_craze
yhm_craze

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
...ooh I am waiting since 3 years for that to happen! 
By the way Aslan is such an apt character to describe Koki! It is one of my favourites too! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Justlikethat1

Xarina IF-Sizzlerz
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dipsy80

By the way Aslan is such an apt character to describe Koki! It is one of my favourites too! Big smile
They say that intezaar ka phal meeta hota.  The cvs better hurry.  In this case the phal is going to go bad and we throw them to the lions or it will turn alcoholic and we will have the best party everLOL.   I couldn't think of any other character better to describe her.

yhm_crazeJustlikethat1

yhm_craze IF-Rockerz
yhm_craze
yhm_craze

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by dipsy80

They say that intezaar ka phal meeta hota.  The cvs better hurry.  In this case the phal is going to go bad and we throw them to the lions or it will turn alcoholic and we will have the best party everLOL.   I couldn't think of any other character better to describe her.

if its a toss between the phal going bad or alcoholic, I vote for alcoholic! hic! WinkLOL

Go to top