Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

Holi Happiness in PKDH! Great Episode today!! :D

PayaDesire95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Todays episode, was for sure full of happinessπŸ˜‰. Casting apart Rubal/Latika/Sheila. The trio have yet to ruin our Adi-Pankhu's holi πŸ˜­ And Adi is on a romance high...no? Building up to an important scene...πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ 

The CUTE romance between Paya today was BEAUTIFUL and sooo ADORABLE. It was applaudable, the way Adi was super cute towards Pankhu, not wanting to let her go. πŸ˜ƒ His love was shining through his little yet adorable actions i must say. πŸ˜ƒ Guys you MUST MUST watch todays episode if none of you have already. πŸ˜Š

Its got super cute PaYa scenes, and nice moments of the family celebrating this grand occasion. Aaah Adi, seriously Nakuul just portrays him so perfectly. Its so cute, since Adi-Pankhuri just fit so effortlessly together. I love the bachpana (childness) qualities in Adi.😳 It comes across so flawlessly. πŸ˜Š
Edited by PayaDesire95 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shiraaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: PayaDesire95

Todays episode, was for sure full of happinessπŸ˜‰. Casting apart Rubal/Latika/Sheila. The trio have yet to ruin our Adi-Pankhu's holi πŸ˜­ And Adi is on a romance high...no? Building up to an important scene...πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ 

The CUTE romance between Paya today was BEAUTIFUL and sooo ADORABLE. It was applaudable, the way Adi was super cute towards Pankhu, not wanting to let her go. πŸ˜ƒ His love was shining through his little yet adorable actions i must say. πŸ˜ƒ Guys you MUST MUST watch todays episode if none of you have already. πŸ˜Š

Its got super cute PaYa scenes, and nice moments of the family celebrating this grand occasion. Aaah Adi, seriously Nakuul just portrays him so perfectly. Its so cute, since Adi-Pankhuri just fit so effortlessly together. I love the bachpana (childness) qualities in Adi.😳 It comes across so flawlessly. πŸ˜Š

😊yaa loved the PAYA"s scence..😳 n adi saying to pankhuri to put color o him..
n precap was also gud..adi_pankhu dancin to tunes to hum tere dewane hai..i just love that song..😳
PayaDesire95 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sushona

😊yaa loved the PAYA"s scence..😳 n adi saying to pankhuri to put color o him..
n precap was also gud..adi_pankhu dancin to tunes to hum tere dewane hai..i just love that song..😳

Yep yep suppperrr cute! They just know how to put a smile on my face πŸ˜³
Shiraaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: PayaDesire95

Yep yep suppperrr cute! They just know how to put a smile on my face πŸ˜³

yaa n on my face too..πŸ˜ƒi m just waiting for tomorrows epi..
wanna know wht rubel has planned for adi n pankhu...
preethi18 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ya ya loved paya scene so much...adi was as usual childish n cute😳
happy_cupcake thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i loved it
PAYA scenes were so adorable πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
haveeent seen it yeeet gonna watch now :)
Sparklingcider thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Its always a treat to watch any Paya scenes & it was great seeing them together today!!! It just gets on my nerves tho EVERY time Rubal, Sheelz, etc are on screen - haad hoti heh yaar - enough is enough!!! Anyways also loved the precap - looking forward to more Paya tomoz!!!πŸ˜ƒ
PayaDesire95 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sparklingcider

Its always a treat to watch any Paya scenes & it was great seeing them together today!!! It just gets on my nerves tho EVERY time Rubal, Sheelz, etc are on screen - haad hoti heh yaar - enough is enough!!! Anyways also loved the precap - looking forward to more Paya tomoz!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Don't even get me started on Rubal and the crew πŸ˜‘ Paya scenes are just the best, which enlighten my mood after it was ruined by Rubal/Sheila/Anuj and party πŸ€’ Yes!! very excited as well πŸ˜ƒ
PayaDesire95 thumbnail
Originally posted by: preethi18

ya ya loved paya scene so much...adi was as usual childish n cute😳

Yep i know sooo adorable i love the childish quirks he was super cute!! πŸ˜›