Celebrity Fan Clubs

~Happy Birthday Pretty Parvati Vaze~

lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

April 6th ..marks a special day for all the fans of SSBN(Sapno se Bhare Naina) and dakshna ..because it's the day when our pyaari si angel come into this world...Yes we are talking about hum sabki pyaari, dulari  Parvati Vaze ..popularly known as Naina Bhardwaj πŸ˜›...and today we are here  to wish her a very happy birthday ..and shower all our good wishes on her ..πŸ€—πŸ€—

Fondly known as Paro by her fans,Vaze whose father is an former air-force officer, has trotted the whole country and has studied in almost seven different schools.The experience of having covered all corners of the country has enabled her to expand her horizon and getting uprooted from a city every now and then thereby moving on in life, leaving behind her friends and acquaintances has made her a strong person.

An army brat and fashion graduate, her family is based in Canada and she moved to India few years ago to pursue a career in fashion .Initially she worked for a magazine ,then as stylist. Parvati has had quite a few stints in modeling, adverts and then acting happened , couple of movies down south..her big break had been Sapno Se Bhare Naina , noon slotted show on Star plus,where she played the role of lead protagonist " Naina"

What makes Naina Bharadwaj so special??

Where television is dominated by bahu's  who are ever ready to shed tears every now &  then 😭😭 Character of Naina has been a fresh breeze of air. The refreshing thing about Naina was that she dressed and acted like you'd expect a 20-something of this generation to.

She was sharaarati,πŸ˜‰ but not over the top,πŸ˜› she was quick-thinking and smart, 😊though she made her share of mistakes too, but above all she was a confident girl πŸ‘ one who knew how to stand up for herself and others without preaching or bhashan-baazi. 

She was such a wonderfully self-assured young woman in fact that though she went to Mumbai in search of a job at a wedding planning company she later decided to start her own event management company. An entrepreneurial female character on a serial 'πŸ˜›how many of those can you name? 😲At a time when so many female characters on television didn't seem to be qualified or have a job, it was heartening to see a character complete her college and start working to earn an income.

Naina's affectionate nature and inability to stay apathetic ,meant that she couldn't sit back and let things happen when she could do something about them. Be it taking charge of her good friend Srishti's shaadi or wanting to help Akruti regain her self-esteem and confidence even though she was just a paying guest at Patwardhan Niwas, Naina always listened to her heart not caring whether others would thank her for it or rebuff her efforts..this is what it makes the character of "Naina Bhardwaj "a complete break through from  stereotypes   and refreshing to watch ..

Parvati vaze says its once in a lifetime opportunity for Vaze to essay the character of Naina.

According to vaze the basic and foremost challenge of playing Naina was that,Naina hails from a small town. The mentality and ideology of a small town girl is different from her counterpart from a metro city. She is naive and unexposed to the outside world unlike me in the real life.

At the professional front, I have enjoyed acting. I am doing some advertisements but no serial are lined up as of yet. But I am hopeful of doing good work in the future. If not an actor, I would have definitely been a fashion designer.

I want to thank all my fans for their love and support. Stay well, happy and healthy. Take care and lots of love!!!

Birthday song ... something special for our pari .πŸ€—.

Happy birthday waala song + Uff teri ada( for paro) + ek ladki ki tumhe kya sunavu dastaan(for naina)...

Edited by lucky.m - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lucky.m thumbnail

Let's get started!" is an Aries woman's battle cry. Eager and enthusiastic, she is the alpha female of the pack, always at the front of the queue and kick-starting everything from projects to dinner dates. A fearless and natural leader, an Aries woman is charismatic, energetic, and dynamic. She looks forward to new challenges and novel situations, and is up at the crack of dawn each day, raring to go.

Chances are if you're an Arian woman you're the first one to spot any new trends, first to put your name on the wait list for the latest It bag, and first to wear it out amongst your friends. The Ram is always ahead of the game, and she is most definitely a fearless, feisty trendsetter. Anything goes, even the most daring of styles. Aries women love red, as befits a fire sign. Her wardrobe spills over with all sorts of shapes, silhouettes, colors, and fabrics. A little bling never hurts either and Aries women usually wear sparkling accessories to accentuate their look.  Aries women can also do casual quite well. Sporty clothes appeal to her.

In a lifestyle interview with Tellychakkar ,Parvati Vaze reveals her fashion and style quotient.

Fashion is: Fun

Who chooses your clothes? Me, but not on my show.

Do you wear accessories? Love wearing them especially bangles.

Do you follow any brands? To an extent.

Favourite shopping destination: Toronto

Most expensive buy: hmm..there are quite a few..but probably my Dior shades.

Clothes you are comfortable in: Depends on my mood..but usually shorts and
a t- shirt.

Favourite designer: Tom Ford

Must-have in your wallet: All possible cards.

Favourite perfume: CK one summer

Colour that fills your wardrobe: I have every possible colour in abundance!

When I was 17 πŸ˜‰

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXVuhAkL6NQ[/YOUTUBE]

Check out Parvati Vaze in Bachna Ae Haseeno..jogi mahi song(4.20) , she's the bride.. cute wud be an understatementπŸ˜› ...πŸ˜›
                                        [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKyMgyNsRKI[/YOUTUBE]

Lalitha Jewellary AD
                                        [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwThvY2o-7E[/YOUTUBE]

GTM jewellery ad (Tamil) ...
                                 [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=C6qVk4vDb6g[/YOUTUBE]

Medimix  Ayurvedic Soap AD(Tamil)
                               [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzdHzfASvxE[/YOUTUBE]

TVS ad ...
             [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_4oEts4EC0[/YOUTUBE]

Parvati Vaze in.akshay jewellers Ad..she's looking awesome and pretty

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pPDt3VhA0Q[/YOUTUBE]

Once again many many happy returns of the day paro.πŸ˜›πŸ˜›..We wish u loads of success in all your future projects πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ and we will always love u...πŸ€—πŸ€—. 

lucky.m thumbnail

Aishwarya (Sweet aish)

thank you for being the embodiment of spirit and fire and innocence all in one, in Naina Bharadwaj ... thank you for giving me a believable female lead and a lovable one ... wish we got to see you more ... may you have all joy in life and all success be yours... god bless u ...

Lucky

Hi paro ..

First of all let me wish u a very very happy birthday..Hope this birthday fulfills all your wishes and may god bless u with all the best things and each of your dream may turn true...

I really loved u as naina. We miss u on screen, bahut jyada.Hope to see u very very soon in a new project  and in loads of ad's . U should be back with a bang   ..hope u will have loads of fun on this birthday ..good luck and love u ...πŸ€—

..a small vm on naina..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOIXQCakZ78[/YOUTUBE]

and another one on pyaari paro..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfJBx9wJomY[/YOUTUBE]

Dakshnafan(Rupali)

Hey Parvati!!!                

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY!  
 HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Hope you have an amazing day and
may this be the start of a year
filled with love, joy and happiness.
Stay strong, stay positive and 
may all your dreams continue to come true.
Best Wishes on your birthday and always...

May God bless you with all the love and happiness in the world, and a very healthy and prosperous future

SSBN was the first show I got emotionally attached with and that was a Unique show.I can never forget Daksh Naina.Your chemsitry with Daksh aka Gaurav S Bajaj is Completely different.And they are an inseprable part of my life now.

You are one of the most talented,down to earth,humble,cute,great human being!!  And its a honour to be Ur Fan!

One more thing stay always the same as U r bcoz U r just Pefect!!
May all your dreams come true & this day bring all the things that make you smile. 

Wishing a very happy happy birthday once again! 

God bless you 

sitakshi

Many More Happy Returns Of  The  Day  Paro
May  God  Almighty  bless  u  with  lots  of  success and good  health .
May your Birthday  be the beginning of wonderful achievements in your life.
Have  a  great  day.

HeenaBanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@NayemaLima:- 

" You are an amazing person and the best celeb of mine. May God give you all his love and warmth in every step of yours. May this special day of urs be filled with loving memories. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday my dear PaRvAtI.

@Priya sharma (Niksidfan)

Happy birthday Parvati , we still remember as the bubly and sweet..Hope to see you soon onscreen..Have a blast and wish you all the best for the life ahead..Love you..:)

@Raghuram Murali:-

Wish you many many happy returns..Your character as inspired to many..I wish you a good future ahead..May God bless you and you have a bright future..Shine like a star and bright like a moon..Wish you good luck..Happiee Birthday Parvati vaze..:)

@Darneet Kaur :- 

sing a song of birthdays of candles burning bright of fun and games with lots of cakes from morning until night happy birthday paro..
Edited by HeenaBanu - 11 years ago
lucky.m thumbnail

DakshnaFan thumbnail

Happy Birthday Parvati Vaze <3
Many many happy returns of the day 

All things bright and beautiful
All things good and true,
All things fine and wonderful,
All these are wished for you
on your birthday and always.

May you have many many many moreee...

Love u PV!
Rupali

PS : Lucky this is so beautiful dearπŸ‘...perfect bday thread for ur princess  Paro will definately love it πŸ˜Š

Edited by DakshnaFan - 11 years ago
walquest2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I was indeed astonished at the high quality television serial that Sapno Se Bhare Naina, was.  It is to the credit of all the people involved in the  venture, without whom, Parvati would not have been able to show her talent.  I was very much taken up by the talent, beauty and charisma of this young girl, Parvati Vaze, that I dedicated my self to writing the updates of this serial from the beginning to the end.   It is unfortunate that our Channels do not think the same way, and that is why they allowed it to wind up so easily, but other drab serials go on an on.   They always start with a promise, but soon wither away, and have to be kept on a ventilator, and the doctors and hospitals are changed incessantly, hoping that it will fetch a better TRP.   It is surprising that these so called educated executives do not have the simple docility to admit that the society is changing, and in a few years, they all will be redundant.   Parvati, you may be a victim of our society and its backwardness but you forge ahead, if not in India, at least in other countries, where your talent will be appreciated.   Wish you a very happy birthday and a bright future.  
sitakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey lucky  the   thread  is  really  cute  yaar  it's  vry  vry  beautiful.Hope  paro  will  like it.

Edited by sitakshi - 11 years ago
sitakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
And  here comes  the  gifts

DakshnaFan thumbnail
Hey sitakshi ...
Beautiful gifts πŸ˜Š cake looks yummy πŸ˜‰