Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

The Mysterious Lady

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

RuthlessQueen

IF-Dazzler

RuthlessQueen

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged
I loved that scene where Sultan was reminiscing about his wife. Just like I imagined she has a beautiful silver voice and a beautiful laugh like bells! Wheee! I'm so looking forward for her entry! I also loved the scene where Sultan's affection was shown towards Aryan! That was sweet!

Uh oh! Watching the 2nd half of the episode made me realise that Sultan's wife has betrayed him in some way. Ouch Poor guy! I'm sure it's some misunderstanding. She loves him still. I'm positive about it. 

Anyhow if anyone's interested I have a little OS about Sultan and his wife. I wrote this way before from the little details I knew about her. Hope you enjoy! =)

Edited by Mlle_Fabuleux - 26 March 2013 at 11:24am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

preetianand21-Venus--Rimsha-sizzlesABBY_JERANdesaitbeautiful_heartHdhd

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Mysterious Lady" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.JealousBasher.

IF-Stunnerz

.JealousBasher.

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
I agree. I really felt bad for Sultan today. I wish he reunites with his wife soon.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RuthlessQueenbeautiful_heart

Hdhd

IF-Addictz

Hdhd

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Nice post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RuthlessQueen

RuthlessQueen

IF-Dazzler

RuthlessQueen

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CHAKKU_DAAYAN

I agree. I really felt bad for Sultan today. I wish he reunites with his wife soon.
Agree with you! Fingers crossed! They would reunite! I'm already picturing Madhubala plotting to play Cupid for Sultan & Wife! Wink

RuthlessQueen

IF-Dazzler

RuthlessQueen

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hdhd

Nice post
Thank you! =)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hdhd

.JealousBasher.

IF-Stunnerz

.JealousBasher.

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mlle_Fabuleux

Originally posted by CHAKKU_DAAYAN

Agree with you! Fingers crossed! They would reunite! I'm already picturing Madhubala plotting to play Cupid for Sultan & Wife! Wink
That'll be a treat to watch. Aryan will get his mom and Sultan will get his lover and wife back.

desait

IF-Rockerz

desait

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Nice post and I also feel madhu will reunite them.

ABBY_JERAN

IF-Rockerz

ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
gone read the days of tulse parvati where every track had to start not end with them...now and days male leads hv Equal weight in tv not audience read also luving it..

.even in Dd n VD not ARs previous shws both male not female leads had equal roles...story gets monotonous if everything revolves around the female leadd only...not I me very much excited abt neha mehtas entry...I don't think neha sultan will be the parallel couple

..neha will play the bad past of sultan the way rk is for madhu and I want sultan n madhu t choose each othr in presence of Rk n neha...not coz the past is dead...

she will be more intersting if neha is shwn alive...that wll spice up sulbala track een more...not mk it cliched...hving parallel leads not parallel jdis is VERY IMP for a shw to complete 1000 episode ...n I me super happy nha will be playing the othr female lead...I hate dipz not trishna...badly needed some. gud female parallel lead even if she is playing and negtive role...drashti needs some support. ..

.the way AR n VD .made and strong male lead base of the shw...dd not nha will now mk the female basr strong as dipz n trishna has ZeRo appeal..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.