Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

SwaRon - need focus on them! :\ (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 10

Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 3 Page 10

like.a.boss

Goldie

like.a.boss

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
have no clue where exactly SwaRon story is heading now?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaRonSS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SwaRon - need focus on them! :\ (Page 2)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

yasri

IF-Dazzler

yasri

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Let's have some patience... and soon u will see something beautiful...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaRonSSShantanuSoul

SwaRonSS

Groupbie

SwaRonSS

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by marauder

Well said. Its not time to show them as individual character but to show them together. And even if you are showing them as individual character then it should be more focused about them than some random stuffs. After revelation its looks like story is stuck again for SwaRon. Please don't so this. Its time focus should be kept on SwaRon love story. Its should be all about finally bringing them together.
yes.. SwaRon story is stuck again.. As usual Angry

nature2

SwaRonSS

Groupbie

SwaRonSS

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blithe

Yes! this is the time SwaRon should be shown togather not as an individuals. Till now, everything is going fine. And I hope this continues. Even if you people want them to show as an individuals then they should think about each other. Not others. ENOUGH OF SAMAJ SEVA. Its time to think about themselves. SwaRon ke dusre se zyaada they think about others. Now, its HIGH time.
seriously enough of samaj seva :\ just focus on their love story!

blithe

SwaRonSS

Groupbie

SwaRonSS

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Angry
Originally posted by gupta.aditi20

you know i have a gut feeling that cv's will show sharon wrong this time.. so people can accept taani as a strong character...  but well  i think cv's dont know we even loved wrong sharon... so this time even if she is wrong i am gonna supprt her... but yeah cv's really dont know how to focus on swaron... this time atleast after effects of break up to dikhaane the... and phele atleast swayam ke monologue to milta tha.. this time that too is missing.. and i am so missing swayam sitting and thinking about sharon... earlier that was shown after every 2 or 3 weeks and ab to its missing since taani's entry... 
they can't show Sharon wrong just to justify tani as a strong individual..that's just not fair :\

SwaRonSS

Groupbie

SwaRonSS

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SilentPoet

agreed!!!!! it HIGH time swaron got together!! their individuality has been built up enough... and just like u said they do not need to be used in building others individuality... why is their love story constantly being ignored???
coz cv's like torturing us.. :\

Mihi4VruShan

IF-Rockerz

Mihi4VruShan

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Great topic.. But as of now.. ResEmbarrassed
Unres.
Yes, SS fans don't know where SS story is going. We don't want them to be sidelined because of Taani. Post asthma revelation, all you are showing is, them laughing together. Laughing is completely healthy, and we don't mind that. But where are the POVs???We need their povs...
Secondly, I don't mind a separate Taani track, but NOT AT THE COST OF MY SWARON! Their story is stuck at the same place and is moving so slow and you are creating a rift between sharon and taani. Huh. You are using Sharon to develop taani when the focus needs to be more on ss. 
This is so not done.

Edited by tanha29 - 28 March 2013 at 1:48am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaRonSSShantanuSoul

SwaRonSS

Groupbie

SwaRonSS

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Ouch
Originally posted by muskurana

Their love-story really needs sum focus...how long shd we wait to see sumthng substantial towards a confession?Cry
exactly. HOW LONG should we wait?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top