SwaRon - need focus on them! :\

SwaRonSS thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Why is SS story sidelined? After the whole asthma revelation track they need some focus .. If you ignore them now i don't think they will ever be together
 why do you always use swayam and Sharon to establish taani's character.. First you introduced her as swayam's sister so that she can get an easy entry into the gang.. Now you are using Sharon to show her as a strong individual..
if you want to show her as a strong individual go on i don't care.. But why involve Sharon into this.. She doesn't need any justification as a strong individual.. She is and everybody knows that.. Its not the time where you show Sharon and swayam as individuals.. Its the time where you should show them together.. I want their story to progress fast .. I want swaron scenes.. I want SS confession..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
res
unreserved

first of all I never understood the reason of giving a swaorn break up...I like this comfortability factor coming into picture but swaron are  much more than that...I don't understand why cvs aren't maintaining a continuity in the story???? I am so confused as to wat swaron are thinking and feeling abt each other post break up??? why no such focus on this aspect???

this is the time swaron story need to get real focus...its just really not happening to see them act so cool that their relationship had ended and they behave as bygones be bygones...there are no xclusive scene on how Swayam is feeling on this newly developed comfortable level???? there is no exclusiveness at all to SWARON scenes...everything is just given for the sake of it or is it adding anything for the story???...loosing focus at this point is not appreciative
Edited by BeulaSwaRon - 11 years ago
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well said. Its not time to show them as individual character but to show them together. And even if you are showing them as individual character then it should be more focused about them than some random stuffs. After revelation its looks like story is stuck again for SwaRon. Please don't so this. Its time focus should be kept on SwaRon love story. Its should be all about finally bringing them together.
blithe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yes! this is the time SwaRon should be shown togather not as an individuals. Till now, everything is going fine. And I hope this continues. Even if you people want them to show as an individuals then they should think about each other. Not others. ENOUGH OF SAMAJ SEVA. Its time to think about themselves. SwaRon ke dusre se zyaada they think about others. Now, its HIGH time.
gupta.aditi20 thumbnail
you know i have a gut feeling that cv's will show sharon wrong this time.. so people can accept taani as a strong character...  but well  i think cv's dont know we even loved wrong sharon... so this time even if she is wrong i am gonna supprt her... but yeah cv's really dont know how to focus on swaron... this time atleast after effects of break up to dikhaane the... and phele atleast swayam ke monologue to milta tha.. this time that too is missing.. and i am so missing swayam sitting and thinking about sharon... earlier that was shown after every 2 or 3 weeks and ab to its missing since taani's entry... 
SilentPoet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
agreed!!!!! it HIGH time swaron got together!! their individuality has been built up enough... and just like u said they do not need to be used in building others individuality... why is their love story constantly being ignored???
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Their love-story really needs sum focus...how long shd we wait to see sumthng substantial towards a confession?😭
proudbong thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
have no clue where exactly SwaRon story is heading now?
yasri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Let's have some patience... and soon u will see something beautiful...
SwaRonSS thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: marauder

Well said. Its not time to show them as individual character but to show them together. And even if you are showing them as individual character then it should be more focused about them than some random stuffs. After revelation its looks like story is stuck again for SwaRon. Please don't so this. Its time focus should be kept on SwaRon love story. Its should be all about finally bringing them together.

yes.. SwaRon story is stuck again.. As usual 😡