Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lil_desi_goddes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 17 years ago
I am sorry.. but i love the personal comments the updaters place!!

but if u have a problem then dont read the comments!!
dkdisha thumbnail
well these great ppl take time to write the update we should be happy they do this much for us and not complain they have the full right to put there own comments

Jessi
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

please...can we just have some shanti on the forum!!!!!

everyone smile and breath😆

khoo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
see this is what i am talking about!!

Now you should know why your topic was deleted!!

Instead of appreciating someone's work, you made your opinion on it, which was the right thing to do, but you said it the wrong way.. and because of this, members take it the wrong way!!!

Because of your topic, the discussion turns into an argument, and no wonder we either have to close the post or delete.... so you come back to us and complain about it!

If only you would understand from the beggining, not to make such comments, which might be your opinion, but it's presented in a negative way!

Sometimes i think that because of your comment, MT is taking a break for a week!!

To tell you the truth, i found it offensive, and so does many members found it offensive!! I'm here to do my job, and if members find a post irrelevant or offensive, then i'm sorry, we have to close it!

So please, refrain yourself from making such posts, because sometimes you are hurting someone's feeling, who is working hard enough to provide you with updates! Try to appreciate more, rather than making a big issue out of things!

Please understand, and cooperate!

Seriously, the way things are going in this section, it always leads to an argument, and it's been happening a lot nowadays!!

So again, it's a request if you can cooperate with our situation!

Thanks
KS DEV TEAM

PS: i won't be closing this topic, because i would really appreciate you reading my comments above!! Again, we are just doing our job, and keeping it kool!
SIKinLoVE thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: khoo

see this is what i am talking about!!

Now you should know why your topic was deleted!!

Instead of appreciating someone's work, you made your opinion on it, which was the right thing to do, but you said it the wrong way.. and because of this, members take it the wrong way!!!

Because of your topic, the discussion turns into an argument, and no wonder we either have to close the post or delete.... so you come back to us and complain about it!

If only you would understand from the beggining, not to make such comments, which might be your opinion, but it's presented in a negative way!

Sometimes i think that because of your comment, MT is taking a break for a week!!

To tell you the truth, i found it offensive, and so does many members found it offensive!! I'm here to do my job, and if members find a post irrelevant or offensive, then i'm sorry, we have to close it!

So please, refrain yourself from making such posts, because sometimes you are hurting someone's feeling, who is working hard enough to provide you with updates! Try to appreciate more, rather than making a big issue out of things!

Please understand, and cooperate!

Seriously, the way things are going in this section, it always leads to an argument, and it's been happening a lot nowadays!!

So again, it's a request if you can cooperate with our situation!

Thanks
KS DEV TEAM

PS: i won't be closing this topic, because i would really appreciate you reading my comments above!! Again, we are just doing our job, and keeping it kool!

yeppppppppppppppppp i agree
ritzbitz thumbnail
honestly i was tempted to join KS forum because of MT's updates 😊 and many will agree that her updates are more readable then actually watching the video!
not everyone is blessed with thhis kind of humor.i think her updates are just fantabulous. i am a great fan of her...
MT please carry forward your style of work...
shelley004 thumbnail
Wow this def wasn't a way to start arguments and such. i was just stating an
opinion and didn't realize this many people like all that extra stuff in their
daily updates. and i highly doubt whomever writes the daily updates is
taking a break by reading my comments.
khoo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
ya i guess this is getting too far!!

so i guess i will be closing this topic!!

I think you still didnt understand my point!!

Anyways... it's nice that you share your opinion.. and like always, your opinion will be respected!!

Cheers
khoo
IF DEV TEAM
topic closed