past few weeks have been quite frustrating for some with a fair amount
of big changes in BV. This has clearly impacted our forum in a negative
way. While you are free to vent out your frustration, kindly keep the
following in mind:
- Any topics relating to Pratyusha and her exit are to be kept in this sticky only: Pratyusha Leaving + New Replacement - DISCUSS HERE -p41 . Any further topics will be locked without a note. If you wish to talk about Pratyusha's scenes and her chemistry with co-actor Siddharth, kindly use this thread:
SidYusha AT#5: Ek Tum Hi Rahoge Iss Dil Mein
- Please stop comparing Pratyusha and Toral.
Comparisons leads to unnecessary fights and chaos on the forum. You
are free to discuss each actress individually but not in one post
together. Comparison topics will be locked immediately.
- A negative opinion does not mean bashing.
If someone states that Toral's expressions are wooden or Shashank can't
act - it is not bashing given it is done without mocking or
instigation. Everyone is entitled towards their own opinion just as you
are. You cannot go 360 on a member just because their POV is different
than yours. Learn how to have a healthy discussion without being at each
others throat. You don't like the post? Simply walk away. If it
violates the section rules, report it. It's as simple as that. Every day the BV DT closes good discussion topics because they end up turning into war zones.
- Stop passing side remarks against other fan bases. You cannot attack someone just because they are fans of a certain individual. Furthermore, please stop the moral policing.
Instead of telling what others should do, perhaps reflect on your own
behaviour or of your peers. Tell yourself or your friends to open
positive discussion posts on the forum to bring some light! Any posts found bashing or repetitively instigating will see a WL raise. There is no tolerance for attacks on any forum member no matter what fan group you belong too.
- Likewise, please avoid name calling. Calling Toral despo is not cool. If you wish to use civil names to describe characters, that is fine. However, name calling to mock, instigate and bash cast and crew will not be tolerated. If you are found violating this rule, your warning level will be increased.
If you have any concerns, feel free to approach us. Please use the report button when you come across a violating post rather than retorting back.
We hope for your co-operation.
BV Development Team
Edited by gk_09 - 26 March 2013 at 9:49am