Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

today episode 
great happiness to many people here
well humare rk shows his handsome face πŸ˜‰ for a small time 
but so sweet he comes back 

coming to today episode 
sulatn remembering his wife so indicating shee is coming soon 
tujse naraz nahi zindagi ..its one of my fav but why in this situation i am πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
i like aryan helping sultan 

madhu well done the way she treats sultan 

"chuhe par experiment ho gaya mein abhi zinda hoon πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

sultan tumhara number bhi lag gaya

rk sir missing madhu so bittuji enquired ..i was  happy rk ji dekh gaye ☺️so soon he will leave america to see his madhu ..πŸ€ͺ

sultan telling his past madhu shedding tears ..emotional β­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ

arre sultan aap ko kya pata humari madhu ke saath kya kya hua😭😭

sultan words made me emotional so he too had bad past ..once he was good 

for me today episode ok types ...but better than yesterday u can see for  madhu sultan  emotional interaction .
                      rk glimpse who missed it today ..
                       aaryan sultan hug .

precap ..oh madam iss adami ko dekha hai kya..

plz like and share ur view ..

Edited by tabby999 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
episode acha nahi tha 
ek jhalak RK ki dikhayi thi aur Aryan n sultan scene yeh hi acha tha pure episode mein.
mehwish134 thumbnail
so emotional epiii i'am always loved and watching mb mb rocks.
sultan and madhu and aryan rocks.
Niki_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Epi was much bttr than yday's Bhujang crap!! M waiting for Neha's entry now😳 Sultan-Madhu scene on "broken trust" was nicely enacted...Avinesh is proving to be good actor πŸ‘πŸΌ Sultaan-Aryan scene was also good...For some reason i found Bittuji-Paddy convo hilarious lol he almost spat out "Chief ne..."🀣

And finallyyy best thing was got a glimpse of RK...πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Niki_cool - 11 years ago
tabby999 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ritzi12

RK ki jhalak i missed😭

meine pic dal di hai ritzi dekah le 
tabby999 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niki_cool

Epi was much bttr than yday's Bhujang crap!! M waiting for Neha's entry now😳 Sultan-Madhu scene on "broken trust" was nicely enacted...Avinesh is proving to be good actor πŸ‘πŸΌ Sultaan-Aryan scene was also good...For some reason i found Bittuji-Paddy convo hilarious lol he almost spat out "Chief ne..."🀣

And finallyyy best thing was got a glimpse of RK...πŸ˜ƒ

lovely comment ..
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
of all Sulbala eppis...I LUVED 2days EPI the MOST...it had so many BEAaUTIFUL scns...be it the beginning scn where Sultan listens to the musical lighter nd remembers his wifes convos abt naming the baby aryan...it ws Nehas Voice not I jus LUVED the convo...how she describes Sultan...Awesum Dialogues Raghu Sir...n

ARYAN SULTAN scn was sooo Adorable...I was dying to watch the dad son bond...Luved the expression on Aryans face all smiling...ndo the HUG awww...wish madhu wattched it...cuming to the MILK scn...glad to know it was not for Trust issues...n

when madhu was abt to hit him with the crockery lolz...it was so funny...all n all a VERY BEAUTIFUL Epi.

P.S. IT FELT SOOO FREAKING GUD to see RK after Long...MISSED MY SEXYFACE...even missed his voice n ddialogues too..WELCUM BK VIVU...
anu_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Its Awesome Post.
Tfs.
tabby999 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehwish134

so emotional epiii i'am always loved and watching mb mb rocks.
sultan and madhu and aryan rocks.

thanks mehu 
tabby999 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

of all Sulbala eppis...I LUVED 2days EPI the MOST...it had so many BEAaUTIFUL scns...be it the beginning scn where Sultan listens to the musical lighter nd remembers his wifes convos abt naming the baby aryan...it ws Nehas Voice not I jus LUVED the convo...how she describes Sultan...Awesum Dialogues Raghu Sir...n

ARYAN SULTAN scn was sooo Adorable...I was dying to watch the dad son bond...Luved the expression on Aryans face all smiling...ndo the HUG awww...wish madhu wattched it...cuming to the MILK scn...glad to know it was not for Trust issues...n

when madhu was abt to hit him with the crockery lolz...it was so funny...all n all a VERY BEAUTIFUL Epi.

P.S. IT FELT SOOO FREAKING GUD to see RK after Long...MISSED MY SEXYFACE...even missed his voice n ddialogues too..WELCUM BK VIVU...

lovely comment abby