Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

I haven't seen this show from the beginning but I haven't seen her. Did they change her sister or something? I noticed that when Purvi's classes were going on, there was another girl beside her? I thought that was Chanchan's sister? Or I guess that's her friend.

But I love her brother! He's adorable.

lol it is the same girl! hehe she only had her hair open and that was why it was probably different for u.. but i sawe her well it was te same girl😆
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: nehasarun

I have ny seen her even once in which epoisode she came can someone highlight me..😆😆😆

lol nope sister was there quite a few times..😆
1st day, 
then when CC read out the computer classes idea full scene she was there and she was the one who contributed by offering to manage the invitations. 
Then in the computer class opening day too she was very much there, though she didn't have much dialogues..

So lol she hasn't disappeared but there simply hasn't been a logical reason to incorporate her more..cz 1st we also thought brother also missing but they logically and gradually got him involved with the full story n so i have faith that they would do likewise with the sister eventually :-)
Edited by princessunara - 11 years ago
pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Senorita Sanaya

Always the mighty observe eh ? ðŸ˜†

If it relates 2 Sanaya...OUr Sunara is always at her best !!! ðŸ˜›
abbz thumbnail
So you're basing this judgement based on skin tones? Sanaya is a lot prettier than all of her family members on this show. The tattoo artist and a wildlife photographer as siblings..really? They're trying way too hard to be modern that it looks way too out there. Also, I do not see the resemblance at all...especially if you're judging it by skin tones. Even her friends are annoying except for Purvi. I like her.
WinterStar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
LMAO the perfect family ever :D CC's father is the best :D 
kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I've noticed the impeccable execution and thought to the minutest detail, too. 
lrlpam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I personally don't think the PH considered similarities wid sanzz to choose the cast but coincidentally the casting has bn perfect,specially the siblings
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
I agree ðŸ˜Š Nice Post ðŸ˜Š
Nichuss thumbnail
u r right sunara...

tey have taken care of evry small thing 
blah-blah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: lrlpam

I personally don't think the PH considered similarities wid sanzz to choose the cast but coincidentally the casting has bn perfect,specially the siblings

agree with you