Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Twinkle_d3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: shreyasi28

Yeh dkho a gayi na apni aukat par? Werent u d one who asked evry1 to stay out of each odrs way nd nt degrade who r nt der favs? Lyk dis huh??? Trying to justify d crybaby r u? Who saw less likes n her pic nd started crying?? PLUEEZ individualism ki bhasan mat do kyunki tani doesnt have dat! And seeing dat itni crazy ho gayi ki she started talking complete nonsense nd u make post on her potential??? Says much! Nd dnt even get me started how pathetic tani's dressing sense is which looks more vulgar on her pathetic figure! I dnt go around indirectly isntigating SS fans, jo hai woh hai, jst deal wid d fact dnt go around justifying d non existent dignity of ur fav char by degrading odrs! I wouldnt have enterd if u had kept dis topic to restricted to ur fav only! I m out of here, MODs will definitely take reqd actions!

why so hot headed,
she didnt meant in that way..
Chill baba..
-PixieDust- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Yeh dkho a gayi na apni aukat par? Werent u d one who asked evry1 to stay out of each odrs way nd nt degrade who r nt der favs? Lyk dis huh??? Trying to justify d crybaby r u? Who saw less likes n her pic nd started crying?? PLUEEZ individualism ki bhasan mat do kyunki tani doesnt have dat! And seeing dat itni crazy ho gayi ki she started talking complete nonsense nd u make post on her potential??? Says much! Nd dnt even get me started how pathetic tani's dressing sense is which looks more vulgar on her pathetic figure! I dnt go around indirectly isntigating SS fans, jo hai woh hai, jst deal wid d fact dnt go around justifying d non existent dignity of ur fav char by degrading odrs! I wouldnt have enterd if u had kept dis topic to restricted to ur fav only! I m out of here, MODs will definitely take reqd actions!

aukat ki baat tou na hi karo tou better hoga..iv shut my mouth doesn't means i cant speak..and the day il speak..trust me it will get difficult for many people out here😆
and baaki ka i dint read your cmmnt as il try to ignore stuffs which pricks my eyes😵 so yeah doing personal Bashing??? REPORTED..!!😃

P.s..n m still alive😉
salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

to our mods...if u can't see then highlighted.
and now to u...what do i say abt miss sharon rai prakash, who needs a fake name, a fake identity to cover her up...who is ashamed of her own name...heights of insecurity. who can't tell her real name in front of everyone and starts drama even when her real name comes out, can't even tell her name to her  "BET FRIENDS"
and figure...don't think someone asked you...
-PixieDust- thumbnail
double quoting😆 Edited by Ana_Taarey - 11 years ago
-PixieDust- thumbnail

Originally posted by: diya.sharma

sorry i got it wrong ðŸ˜³ but dont you think that oll was just a popularity poll!!! Hot meant not the dressing wala style but the popularity!! I'm sure popularity depends on how active they are in college for example, dancing stars... basketball stars.. football stars!! 

So why was taani really upset? is she behind popularity? I thought her character was very sweet and simple girl but CV's trying to change it now? ðŸ˜•

yaar..when did i deny man..we all know sharon is more popular den Taani..
am not talking about that even..m talking abt people are judging Taani on her clothes..That is wrong..
mostly if u see just coz gals wear short skimpy clothes people call them hot(Not talkin about sharon but a general example)

she is not upset coz she is considered not hot..she is upset coz she is being compared..
we all know Taani from day one was never ever behind Sharon she was here to be herself..
even il feel bad wenn il be compared..coz every person have der own potentialities own charm..and comparing only insults it..

I know u love sharon and so do i love Taani..so m only praising Taani and NOT  degrading sharon
--Rumeli-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
somebody qouted her original post right?
surprisinly aaisha You came up with a sensible post on ending endless fights and hatred and then u made this post as a clear mockery?
-PixieDust- thumbnail

Nd editing ur post trick wont work! Snapshots r taken nd will b sent to MODs! Nd MODs u betr close dis topic! I want my 5mins to actualy mean sumthng!

arey u think i edited for MOD's??😆
I edited for people who are barging in here for no reason and destroying my post..well congratulations you already did that😳
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Please, members are advised to stop with the name-calling for acting/character. 

The post was meant for Taani. Let's keep the comparison away, Be it with Sharon, Rakhi Sawant or any other woman brought in this post by members. Keep is generalized only.

Why does every post, instigating or not, has to turn out this way? 

This reply is meant to be a warning. If members continue, topic could be closed. 

-Behalf of D3 DT.
-PixieDust- thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Rumeli--

somebody qouted her original post right?
surprisinly aaisha You came up with a sensible post on ending endless fights and hatred and then u made this post as a clear mockery?

Oh God..
Dats enough..!!
rumeli i guess i had a good discussion with u in the past right??
even on other sites if u will see my comments it will be in retaliation n not for mere Fun!!
I M NOT INTERESTED IN SHARON FOR GOODNESS

and i edited it so dat those who are barging in for useless fights can understand the topic..
i pretty well know u people have quoted me so why would i do so..and guys this is just a show man..!!
m only n only talking about my favorites..i could have included Sharon out here..as tr fans are allowed to make swaron topics but i dint..neither m scared to do it..

Stop seeing only one side of the coin😳
diya.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ana_Taarey

yaar..when did i deny man..we all know sharon is more popular den Taani..
am not talking about that even..m talking abt people are judging Taani on her clothes..That is wrong..
mostly if u see just coz gals wear short skimpy clothes people call them hot(Not talkin about sharon but a general example)

she is not upset coz she is considered not hot..she is upset coz she is being compared..
we all know Taani from day one was never ever behind Sharon she was here to be herself..
even il feel bad wenn il be compared..coz every person have der own potentialities own charm..and comparing only insults it..

I know u love sharon and so do i love Taani..so m only praising Taani and NOT  degrading sharon

I never said that you are degrading sharon ðŸ˜² and i understand your POV now!! and m out of this topic for now ðŸ˜†good that you changed your title.. ðŸ˜³