Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

ani_gr

IF-Sizzlerz

ani_gr

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GiNa-

Originally posted by ani_gr

Thanks Sherry... it was an awesome episode.. Loooved Gopi sooo much... HeartStar.. she is a darling.. that's why I always keep positive about Gopi... she knows when to cut the crap...LOLWink.. Sorry..Tongue
But as Harini said we still don't know if she can reveal the truth at the police station, by then Ahem would have done everything...
Shameless Urmi came to MM when Kokila is not there to do her raaj.. it is a shame that mota bhabhi being the eldest bahu could not stop Urmi giving orders to Meethi to cook for every one and this that...Angry
Rashi... thinks to herself what is mummy upto?...Angry..
cannot wait for tomorrow...Big smile

Hey Gayathri how ru???

Yes Gopi rocked today.. Im so happy to see her such strong n determinded Big smile ufff the way she talk with Urmi was unbelievable isnt it.. Love her loud voice n clear cut answers.. Im going to watch again Tongue

Gayathri i know Urmi truth will not come out like we want but i want atleast Rashi look at her mother evil crime wht she think abt her babies how Urmi thinking were cheap.. Atleast Rashi breaks her all relations with Urmi thats the biggest punishment for Urmi instead any think else.. Urmi does whtever that wasnt for Rashi sake thats only bcoz she want money... Disgusting
Hey Sherry I am fine how r u ? Hug
Yes I loved Gopi sooo much today.. she was really good.. Rashi.. what can u say about her... she just had a crocodile tears that's all I can say... Angry.. once Urmi reveals to Rashi she was the one who did, then she will join her mother too...Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Justlikethat1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kudos to Gopi Ahem Modi... (Page 5)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Gayathri, Rashi is smart. She will let Urmi face the music alone because she completely knows how to protect herself and this time she knows that Ahem would kill if he comes to know the truthSmile Smart aleck will let her mom high and dry only to save herselfWink

ani_gr

ani_gr

IF-Sizzlerz

ani_gr

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Gayathri, Rashi is smart. She will let Urmi face the music alone because she completely knows how to protect herself and this time she knows that Ahem would kill if he comes to know the truthSmile Smart aleck will let her mom high and dry only to save herselfWink
Haha.. So true Harini... I did not think of that... you are right... Big smile

Justlikethat1

Post Reply New Post

Go to top