Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by k-kimya

Thanks for your views  Justlikethat1  I totally agree with you.  The culprits must be taken to task CVs please do not continue to show that you can do ill to others and get away with it.  Please get to the reality and show that if you do ill there is a punishment for it.  You can't get away with it all the time.

Thank youSmile Call me Harini.. BTW, what should we address you as? Kimya?

We will hope that atleast on Holi the CVs get some sense of justice drilled into them and make sure that they expose urmi at least.. That is not too much to ask..Confused 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NazimKiDewani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kudos to Gopi Ahem Modi... (Page 4)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-dipsy80-

IF-Rockerz

-dipsy80-

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Dipsy - My take is Urmi gets a heart attack or atleast pretends to get one on Holi to save herselfDeadDead
can I hope that the heart attack kills her? Evil Smile

Justlikethat1

-dipsy80-

IF-Rockerz

-dipsy80-

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GiNa-

Originally posted by dipsy80

yes Sherry! today was one of those episodes that made me want to dance! Gopi yelled at Urmi! Shocked and Urmi fell at Gopi's feet! Shocked...and in between Meera took over from Sherlock dadi and handed over the proof to Gopi! Clap...ooh yes and Ahem was angry again (I JUST LOVE IT!Embarrassed)...I agree with Harini's theory..Ahem will get Koki out before Gopi reaches there...actually I was hoping Gopi gets to Ahem without confronting Urmi so that Urmi does not get to brainwash herOuch...but as expected that did not happen...now Urmi will use Rashi's pregnancy as the last resort to stop Gopi and Gopi fearing for Rashi's health may back down CryCryCry

Deepa dont ask me that how much i love todays episode.. It was superb im literaly clapping when Urmi fall on Gopi feets n the way Gopi yells.. Hayee Hayeee maza agaya.. Day Dreaming i also agree with Harini predicition let see how will Ahem released his mom n how will Urmi escape one more time.. Ahem anger im Day Dreaming this my gonna me die i tell u.. Atni khush ek din mein Embarrassed love infect always love to watch Ahemji anger avtar... Blushing
but I think he hurt his hand in anger Sherry! maybe you should bandage him! Wink (we can play the la la music in background LOL)...Urmi may get away yet again but still it was so amazing to see her beg in front of Gopi and yet Gopi being unmoved and yelling at her in disgust! 2 things I loved the most - Gopi yelled at Urmi that Koki is her mother! yay yay!! (so far she has said it quite a few times that she sees Urmi as her mother and I hated itDead) and then Gopi told her that between her (Urmi) and Koki, the culprit deserves to go to jail! Go Gopi go!...I dont want to raise my hopes but for the first time I thought Gopi was seeing Urmi for who she actually is without being burdened in guilt or gratitude towards her ClapClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Justlikethat1NazimKiDewani

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

Dipsy - My take is Urmi gets a heart attack or atleast pretends to get one on Holi to save herselfDeadDead

No Dipsy.. I don't want her to escape punishment so easily Evil Smile  
I rather want her to be hale and hearty and get exposed and defamed publiclySmile

-dipsy80-

-dipsy80-

IF-Rockerz

-dipsy80-

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 12:37pm | IP Logged

I rather want her to be hale and hearty and get exposed and defamed publiclySmile
is SNS ending? then the CVs might make that happen...note I said "might"...I am still not sure if we will ever get to see that! Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Justlikethat1NazimKiDewani

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

is SNS ending? then the CVs might make that happen...note I said "might"...I am still not sure if we will ever get to see that! Dead

It will never happen. Everything will be swept under the carpet as a little 'motherly love' and 'good at heart but sorely misled'.. remember the happy family pic?Dead

-dipsy80-

-dipsy80-

IF-Rockerz

-dipsy80-

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

It will never happen. Everything will be swept under the carpet as a little 'motherly love' and 'good at heart but sorely misled'.. remember the happy family pic?Dead
you break my heart Harini! 

Justlikethat1

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Dipsy, It is not just in SNS.. This is true for all serials.. Cry The baddies always are luckiest.. They get off easily..Ouch

Post Reply New Post

Go to top