Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Kudos to Gopi Ahem Modi... (Page 3)

NazimKiDewani IF-Sizzlerz
NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hetp

Hugyup celebrating holi..just now lit up holi bornfireBig smileYeah sherry will surely watch...wow...ahem anger!FURTher so gopi..wow...let see how this track goes further.and of all today .Naaz gave us immense happiness today...love him yaar...really its making us crazy.

Partner im still blushing Party
wow holi bornfire i never see in real only on tv but i played holi just one time at my friend house she was hindu or their celebrate every year on very large scale.. This year i also have invetation lets see if i may go or not.. Wink Njoy dearie and be save Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shweta2111Justlikethat1

k-kimya Senior Member
k-kimya
k-kimya

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged

Thanks for your views  Justlikethat1  I totally agree with you.  The culprits must be taken to task CVs please do not continue to show that you can do ill to others and get away with it.  Please get to the reality and show that if you do ill there is a punishment for it.  You can't get away with it all the time.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shweta2111ani_grJustlikethat1NazimKiDewani

pikiiichuu IF-Sizzlerz
pikiiichuu
pikiiichuu

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Sherry and everyone else my post is done
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3504723

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shweta2111Justlikethat1NazimKiDewani

Shweta2111 IF-Dazzler
Shweta2111
Shweta2111

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
THANKS SHERRY DII FOR AWESOME UPDATE...!!!!!!!!!Big smileTongue

Justlikethat1NazimKiDewani

janani18 IF-Rockerz
janani18
janani18

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
loved today's episode.Tongue...never thought gopi would be this much brave to face urmi... truth will be revealed...excited for tomorrow's episode... its interesting...Thumbs Up urmi is dead now... 
super episode...  

yhm_craze IF-Rockerz
yhm_craze
yhm_craze

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
yes Sherry! today was one of those episodes that made me want to dance! Gopi yelled at Urmi! Shocked and Urmi fell at Gopi's feet! Shocked...and in between Meera took over from Sherlock dadi and handed over the proof to Gopi! Clap...ooh yes and Ahem was angry again (I JUST LOVE IT!Embarrassed)...I agree with Harini's theory..Ahem will get Koki out before Gopi reaches there...actually I was hoping Gopi gets to Ahem without confronting Urmi so that Urmi does not get to brainwash herOuch...but as expected that did not happen...now Urmi will use Rashi's pregnancy as the last resort to stop Gopi and Gopi fearing for  Rashi's health may back down CryCryCry

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Dipsy - My take is Urmi gets a heart attack or atleast pretends to get one on Holi to save herselfDeadDead

Shweta2111yhm_crazeNazimKiDewaniani_gr

NazimKiDewani IF-Sizzlerz
NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dipsy80

yes Sherry! today was one of those episodes that made me want to dance! Gopi yelled at Urmi! Shocked and Urmi fell at Gopi's feet! Shocked...and in between Meera took over from Sherlock dadi and handed over the proof to Gopi! Clap...ooh yes and Ahem was angry again (I JUST LOVE IT!Embarrassed)...I agree with Harini's theory..Ahem will get Koki out before Gopi reaches there...actually I was hoping Gopi gets to Ahem without confronting Urmi so that Urmi does not get to brainwash herOuch...but as expected that did not happen...now Urmi will use Rashi's pregnancy as the last resort to stop Gopi and Gopi fearing for Rashi's health may back down CryCryCry

Deepa dont ask me that how much i love todays episode.. It was superb im literaly clapping when Urmi fall on Gopi feets n the way Gopi yells.. Hayee Hayeee maza agaya.. Day Dreaming i also agree with Harini predicition let see how will Ahem released his mom n how will Urmi escape one more time.. Ahem anger im Day Dreaming this my gonna me die i tell u.. Atni khush ek din mein Embarrassed love infect always love to watch Ahemji anger avtar... Blushing

yhm_crazeJustlikethat1

Go to top