Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

Hetp

IF-Rockerz

Hetp

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Ahh...seems to be an awesome epi sherry!havent watch the epi as busy in holi celebration Big smilealso our "Naaz" success Wink Tonguewill surely watch when free.and of all hatts off to gopi!but u think the secret would be reveal so soon...urmi will stop gopi...but really yaar want urmi to be jail!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shweta2111ani_grJustlikethat1NazimKiDewani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kudos to Gopi Ahem Modi... (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ani_gr

IF-Sizzlerz

ani_gr

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Thanks Sherry... it was an awesome episode.. Loooved Gopi sooo much... HeartStar.. she is a darling.. that's why I always keep positive about Gopi... she knows when to cut the crap...LOLWink.. Sorry..Tongue
But as Harini said we still don't know if she can reveal the truth at the police station, by then Ahem would have done everything... 
Shameless Urmi came to MM when Kokila is not there to do her raaj.. it is a shame that mota  bhabhi being the eldest bahu could not stop Urmi giving orders to Meethi to cook for every one and this that...Angry
Rashi... thinks to herself what is mummy upto?...Angry..
cannot wait for tomorrow...Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shweta2111NazimKiDewani

Deepzpadukone

IF-Sizzlerz

Deepzpadukone

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 9:31am | IP Logged
thanks Sherry my top choices post should b up soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hetp

Ahh...seems to be an awesome epi sherry!havent watch the epi as busy in holi celebration Big smilealso our "Naaz" success Wink Tonguewill surely watch when free.and of all hatts off to gopi!but u think the secret would be reveal so soon...urmi will stop gopi...but really yaar want urmi to be jail!

ahhh our success abt Naaz make as go crazy.. Wink well todays episode really worthy to watch.. So dont forget to watch Hetal Ahemji full in anger mood.. Aahhh killing Day Dreaming i very much agree with Harini its very hard to seem Urmi truth will revealed..bcoz yes ofcourse Cvs wont want to put her in jail ever.. Lets hope will this time Cvs escape their beloved Urmila ben shah Dead btw enjoy ru holi Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shweta2111

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ani_gr

Thanks Sherry... it was an awesome episode.. Loooved Gopi sooo much... HeartStar.. she is a darling.. that's why I always keep positive about Gopi... she knows when to cut the crap...LOLWink.. Sorry..Tongue
But as Harini said we still don't know if she can reveal the truth at the police station, by then Ahem would have done everything...
Shameless Urmi came to MM when Kokila is not there to do her raaj.. it is a shame that mota bhabhi being the eldest bahu could not stop Urmi giving orders to Meethi to cook for every one and this that...Angry
Rashi... thinks to herself what is mummy upto?...Angry..
cannot wait for tomorrow...Big smile

Hey Gayathri how ru???

Yes Gopi rocked today.. Im so happy to see her such strong n determinded Big smile ufff the way she talk with Urmi was unbelievable isnt it.. Love her loud voice n clear cut answers.. Im going to watch again Tongue

Gayathri i know Urmi truth will not come out like we want but i want atleast Rashi look at her mother evil crime wht she think abt her babies how Urmi thinking were cheap.. Atleast Rashi breaks her all relations with Urmi thats the biggest punishment for Urmi instead any think else.. Urmi does whtever that wasnt for Rashi sake thats only bcoz she want money... Disgusting

Shweta2111Justlikethat1

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deepikz

lolzzz Deepz i suggest u do watch todays episode dear u going to loved it imsure.. Devoleena rockz Big smile

Shweta2111Justlikethat1

Hetp

IF-Rockerz

Hetp

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Hugyup celebrating holi..just now lit up holi bornfireBig smileYeah sherry will surely watch...wow...ahem anger!FURTher so gopi..wow...let see how this track goes further.and of all today .Naaz gave us immense happiness today...love him yaar...really its making us crazy.

Shweta2111NazimKiDewani

Deepzpadukone

IF-Sizzlerz

Deepzpadukone

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GiNa-

Originally posted by Deepikz

lolzzz Deepz i suggest u do watch todays episode dear u going to loved it imsure.. Devoleena rockz Big smile

Girl u missed out on my pic post yesterday this is wat i call my posts nowLOL
Link to yesterdays post http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3503019

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shweta2111Justlikethat1NazimKiDewani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top