Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Kudos to Gopi Ahem Modi...

NazimKiDewani IF-Sizzlerz
NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Harini u were absolutely correct.. Thumbs Up

wht a awesomest episode.. Guyz dont dare to skip it.. Otherwise u gonna missed Gopi determination how brilliantly she deal with evil Urmil.. Incredible Clap after knowing thats Urmi was the real victim of that disgusting act Gopi take strongest stand she willing to come out her Maaji in any way.. She want to call Ahemji n said him whole disgused drama.. Urmi try every lenght to canvinace Gopi eventhough she bent in Gopi feets aswell but nop nop nop our strong Gopi didnot read to accept any damm appology.. Clap Gopi said if between Urmi n Maaji have some one deserve to went in jail was whom who did this crime.. Well said Gopi Clap u know last night me n Harini was discussing same thing n i said if really Gopi reveal urmi truth fully then im the happiest person on forum.. Bcoz im very dissapointed with Gopi shut mouth attitude..but like Harini Gopi itself disagreed with me Cry LOL she let me know that how much she loves her MaaJi.. Harini Wink Gopi said no not today she shut her mouth bcoz today is question was her maaji her saasumaa her maa.. Clap im so happy n proud on Gopi.. And Yes ofcourse.. kudos to Devoleena she potrayal Gopi determination her feeling her anger her worry concren termendesly.. Clap Clap Clap now i just want to see real culprit behind the bars that was Urmila ben Shah evil Angry she better deserves it Approve

other side Ahem just blowing in anger bcoz his mother was behind the bars or he want to relaesed her on any cost but seems only Gopi revealed the truth then Koki will come out.. Wink love love to seen Ahem in pissing anger mood..ufff Naaz expressions killing well potrayal by Nazim Clap overall todays episode was termendes brilliant Star do not missed it.. Big smile

Edited by -GiNa- - 26 March 2013 at 8:42am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ushakiran patelboddu_Devna_Coffeegirl123Shweta2111delsiyhm_crazejanani18Justlikethat1ani_gr

DivineDarkness IF-Sizzlerz
DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 8:35am | IP Logged

Nice post Sherry... so Gopi found the truth dat her Maaji s innocent nd the real culprit s her own Mamiji... hmmm intresting... did gopi reveal truth to any one???? i vl watch repeat tmrw...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shweta2111ani_grJustlikethat1NazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Leki

Nice post Sherry... so Gopi found the truth dat her Maaji s innocent nd the real culprit s her own Mamiji... hmmm intresting... did gopi reveal truth to any one???? i vl watch repeat tmrw...

Hi LeKi how ru dear??? Probably tomrrow Gopi reveal the truth coz in precap she went to police station along Meera but Urmi trying to stop n conviance her.. But she gave her clear cut answers that if betweent Koki n urmi some one deserves to go in jail was real victim.. Wink im loving the todays episode.. After such long time we get something really worthy to watch.. Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shweta2111ani_grJustlikethat1

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update SherryTongue

Your happiness shows in your postStar Well done.. 

Gopi does me proudEmbarrassed  There is one main reason I started seeing SNS.. Kokila and her relationship and GoKi were something specialSmile I did not doubt that GoHem would get together one day but I was blowed away by how Koki and Gopi's relationship transformed and hence mine disagreements with you yesterday about how much Gopi loves her Maaji.

Gopi may be a doormat when UrShi walk over her and commit crimes on her but she loves Kokila like a mother. She would never see Koki in distress at any point of time and I am glad that she proved me right by choosing Koki when it came to that pointApprove

Gopi's love will keep her going and I think Ahem will get Koki out of jail and that is why Urmi will again tell Gopi to stay silent because Koki is now out of jail. But I want the truth to come out.. As long as Gopi does not change her stand I am happy.

I want the truth out and for Urmila to be arrested and put in jail.Angry She deserves to be paraded on the road and for others to insult her for being so cruel and indecent. It should have happened during the Vansh track.. It should atleast happen now.. If the CVs again let Urmi slide away in someway, they are bigger fools than can be imaginedDead

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

delsiShweta2111yhm_crazeNazimKiDewaniani_gr

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GiNa-

Hi LeKi how ru dear??? Probably tomrrow Gopi reveal the truth coz in precap she went to police station along Meera but Urmi trying to stop n conviance her.. But she gave her clear cut answers that if betweent Koki n urmi some one deserves to go in jail was real victim.. Wink im loving the todays episode.. After such long time we get something really worthy to watch.. Big smile

Sherry, take my word.. Don't expect the truth to be out tomorrow. Gopi will reach the police station and Koki will already be out of jail due to Ahem's efforts. So she will not be able to tell the truth to anyoneCry

The entire Holi Gopi will be going around trying to expose Urmi or atleast let Koki know what Urmi did and will not meet with success.. Do you think CVs will send Urmi to jail? No chanceDead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shweta2111yhm_crazeNazimKiDewaniani_gr

DivineDarkness IF-Sizzlerz
DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Sherry, take my word.. Don't expect the truth to be out tomorrow. Gopi will reach the police station and Koki will already be out of jail due to Ahem's efforts. So she will not be able to tell the truth to anyoneCry

The entire Holi Gopi will be going around trying to expose Urmi or atleast let Koki know what Urmi did and will not meet with success.. Do you think CVs will send Urmi to jail? No chanceDead
@ sherry Me gud yar... busy with thesis work...
i agree with Harini no matter what CV's wont send Urmi to jail... Koki vl b out but Gopi wnt be able to reveal the truth... Rashi may come to knw abt this other than that no one else vl knw... if at all they come to knw it vl b jeva dena nd bura na mano holi haiDead

Shweta2111Justlikethat1NazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged
@ Harini if u right now standing infront me then i grab ur arams n rolling u with happiness n gives u one tighttt hug Hug u have can imagine my happiness really im desperate to seeing Gopi this avtar.. She made my day turely.. Big smile and u to my dear.. Embarrassed

@ Harini.. I know yaar Cvs never gonna send urmi in jail some where im also thing exactually u mention.. Ahem released his mother before Gopi reached or behind Gopi urmi will also reached.. When she saw Koki come out then again shed her rocodil tears infornt of Gopi but i want Gopi stuck on her stand.. Until unless Urmi crime did not be revealed.. I love to seen Gopi such strong.. Tongue Cvs love Urmi i dont think they put her in jail.. But this time her crime list come over filled she need to visit in jail.. Wink

Edited by -GiNa- - 26 March 2013 at 8:59am

Shweta2111ani_grJustlikethat1

NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 9:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Justlikethat1

@ sherry Me gud yar... busy with thesis work...

i agree with Harini no matter what CV's wont send Urmi to jail... Koki vl b out but Gopi wnt be able to reveal the truth... Rashi may come to knw abt this other than that no one else vl knw... if at all they come to knw it vl b jeva dena nd bura na mano holi haiDead

LeKi i have no expectations with other modi's beside Gopi.. Or JavaDena aunty is useless.. Yeah Rashi might be know if Urmi tells her.. But i dont think Urmi telling to anyone abt her pathetic crime.. Only Gopi knows n after Gopi Koki will let know on holi then Urmi truth will reveal.. On the day of Holi.. Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shweta2111Justlikethat1

Go to top