Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

Ginny's new BF & Sunny's Burger-Pizza Zidd (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 19

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged
The intent of farmhouse track was different. it was about telling lies and going outside for parties..and the bad world outside. 

The interesting part is...even after 3 episodes..we are not sure what this track is all abt...LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765NimbuMirchiAB_DaKriticizerSamraat_92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ginny's new BF & Sunny's Burger-Pizza Zidd (Page 3)" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged
But the humiliation was similar.
Hmm, and let's see whether we will be able pick it out today or not. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765NimbuMirchiShwets1502

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged
But I wonder...Ginny is so confident when it comes to competitions...singing and drama...she was good with her rock band team also...bt now suddenly what happened to herConfused

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
And have you seen starting episodes? When she warned Abhishek to say sorry to Raavi? Shocked She was bhai log then. LOL
And now... Confused
I have to say this again, "GHAJINI CVS"Censored Angry .ROFL
Are we going to see another Rock Competition? Ginny's classmates selected her in yesterdays episode.

lizzie1765NimbuMirchiShwets1502Samraat_92

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged
It is difficult to become consistent with the characters after one point of time i guess...LOL I dont mind they are showing her like this...bt atleast throughout the track it has to remain consistent. 

Rock competition is good if it is shown again. May be her new friend(if there is one) will be a part of it

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged
You are right. To show every problem of this society, they have to manage certain character according to it. CVs must have found Ginny's character suitable for this track as all others are not that shy of boys SPECIALLY Raavi. LOL
They have been consistant with Raashi till now, smart and little over-smart. Lets see when her character gets changed. LOL
It'll be nice too. And Sweety will not allow her to participate again. LOL

Edited by AhsaanBaig94 - 26 March 2013 at 9:56am

NimbuMirchiShwets1502Samraat_92

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Yeah. Raashi has been consistent mainly because after the hostel track she has not got any main track. 

Sweety will allow Ginny...bt may be Ginny would not want to participate after this Dev's incident(which may or may not happen)

NimbuMirchiAB_DaKriticizerSamraat_92

NimbuMirchi

IF-Rockerz

NimbuMirchi

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Ghajini CVs indeed.

Ginny was kind of so confident in socializing.. she dressed modern at back of sweety & had group of friends just like her in initial episodes. But now she is Shy.. Ouch CVs bhul gaye ya writer badal gaya.. WinkLOL

But I think like Shwets said.. it gets difficult to maintain consistency if they want to address different issues. I don't mind them changing characters but it shud be consistent within the track at least. I will take it as Individual Tracks like how there was shows in past which showed one issue in one Epi & in next episode something new. Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502Samraat_92

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.