Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

Ginny's new BF & Sunny's Burger-Pizza Zidd (Page 16)

Post Reply New Post

Page 16 of 19

NimbuMirchi

IF-Rockerz

NimbuMirchi

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AhsaanBaig94

Hmm, ofcourse, I have said this already. Raashi is a kid who doesn't care about anyone calling her whatever. Sweety said this to Ginny the same, to do what you are best in. But she is unable to understand now... she needs a practical workLOL. And at the same time... if they want to show Ginny learning something from Raashi... then they have to make a complete change like Ginny hanging out with her so called cool friends and Raashi feeling neglacted... as they are one of the best friends in the show. We haven't seen single fight between them... did you see that new year episode? when Ahuja's were going to singapore... that Ginn- Raashi moment was touching.Embarrassed

I have always liked Rashi-Ginny scenes. They are good in bonding unlike Raavi & Rocky who are also happen to be the same age.

But Ahsaan like I didn't watched couple epis in between, I have no idea about New Year Epi. Unhappy 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502AB_DaKriticizer

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ginny's new BF & Sunny's Burger-Pizza Zidd (Page 16)" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 8:45am | IP Logged
@Shwets,
Haan, another only child here. Tongue It makes all festivals boring. I can understand. Unhappy

NimbuMirchiShwets1502

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 8:50am | IP Logged
@Sachi,
Then do watch it. Embarrassed It was 1st Jan 2013th episode. LOL
On Ginny-Raashi, bilkul, they are completely different characters all together. But their understandings are awesomely shown. They knows that one is good in studies and one in competitions and extra-curricular activities, knowing this they are not jealous of each other... wonderful duo. Wink

Edited by AhsaanBaig94 - 27 March 2013 at 8:53am

NimbuMirchiShwets1502

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 8:51am | IP Logged
@Sachi...now I remember lots of crushesLOLROFL

Lucky night school track was good. Hope they show Lucky completing his schoolingSmile But the scene I mentioned was right at the beginning when Rocky would have fractured his hand.

@Ahsaan...Festivals are a total boreUnhappy I dont even have any friends in my area who I can even wishLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NimbuMirchi

NimbuMirchi

IF-Rockerz

NimbuMirchi

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 8:56am | IP Logged
@Ahsaan -- thanks for the Epi info, Shwets have given me some Epi numbers to watch, I shall watch all together. Smile

and yea, Rashi-Ginny duo is perfect. like how they complete each other, good in different areas but still feel strong towards each other.Big smile

@Shwets -- ROFL you have many too.. Wink LOLLOL

sorry guys, but festivals were the most happenings things of my life till I came USA. I love all of them.Big smile

Shwets1502

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 9:13am | IP Logged
In south india..there are not many festivals also. Diwali and Pongal are the main ones. I have always been alone all the years till now.Unhappy

Ginny-Raashi have a wonderful bond and that is just like Sweety-Pinky's. Both have always helped each other in their problems. 

NimbuMirchi

NimbuMirchi

IF-Rockerz

NimbuMirchi

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

In south india..there are not many festivals also. Diwali and Pongal are the main ones. I have always been alone all the years till now.Unhappy

Ginny-Raashi have a wonderful bond and that is just like Sweety-Pinky's. Both have always helped each other in their problems. 

hmmm, we have lot of festivals & then I am from big joint family.. it becomes even big with all celebrating it together.

@Bold -- that's perfect way to put it. But here, Rashi is like Sweety & Ginny is neither like Pinky or Sweety. LOL

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 10:15am | IP Logged
episode going on fine. 

Lucky still says no for colors. He is against ginny going for party. Sweety somehow convinces. Rocky goes to drop. Ginny calls Dev. Dev is planning to do something. 

NimbuMirchi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.