Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav
Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

India-Forums

Ginny's new BF & Sunny's Burger-Pizza Zidd (Page 15)

NimbuMirchi IF-Sizzlerz
NimbuMirchi
NimbuMirchi

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Dev is making an evil plan. We cannot be sure he will be successful. May be Ginny will go back home right in time. Raashi helping Ginny in this situation wil be nice. She is smart and intelligent and can handle this situation well.

That I am up for anytime. Rashi is my champ. I would love it if she comes & save Ginny. Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AB_DaKriticizerShwets1502

AB_DaKriticizer IF-Sizzlerz
AB_DaKriticizer
AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 8:11am | IP Logged
@Sachi,
OMG! LOL You seems to be a big fan of Sparsh. Good! Smile LOL
But don't you think it will irrelevant? Ermm Raashi is a kid herself and how can she suddenly jump in that party to save Ginny? LOL Hope for Lucky or Rocky. LOL Tongue

Edited by AhsaanBaig94 - 27 March 2013 at 8:14am

NimbuMirchiShwets1502

NimbuMirchi IF-Sizzlerz
NimbuMirchi
NimbuMirchi

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 8:14am | IP Logged
@Ahsaan @Shwets..

agree with both of you,

Lucky-Ginny relationship has been explored the least. A very beautiful Father-Daughter relationship. Generally, girls are very fond of fathers & very emotional & attached to them. But here CVs haven't explored that side of Ginny & Lucky.

Their scenes have been very less & moreover about Ginny going to Lucky for some help or other.

It would be one of the best track if they show Lucky involved & handling Ginny this time. making her realize where her thinking is overpowered by all show-off stuff.Smile

NimbuMirchi IF-Sizzlerz
NimbuMirchi
NimbuMirchi

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AhsaanBaig94

@Sachi,
But don't you think it wiil irrelevant? Ermm Raashi is a kid herself and how can she suddenly jump in that party to save Ginny? LOL Hope for Lucky or Rocky. LOL Tongue

Ahsaan -- I don't mind Lucky or Rocky saving Ginny.

But I want Rashi to make her understand that There is no need to go out of way just to be in some group. Ginny can be cool like her even with the group of friends she has without changing herself.Smile

Rashi is the perfect example of coolness. I remember everyone called her bahenji in the start but she rather than feeling bad, smiled at them & gave them their peace of mind in her own smart ways. she is cool in a way that she knows what she is & is confident about that.

Ginny needs to learn this particular thing from Rashi. THere is no need to get influenced by others.Smile

Shwets1502 IF-Stunnerz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 8:22am | IP Logged
@Sachi...You know I being the only child makes the case even worse. Whatever festivals, I never feel anything special. it is like any other dayUnhappy so whenever festivities or family get together are shown, I really miss all those things. 

Honestly, I have never had any crushesLOL I mean, I still dont know what a crush means...LOL 

Coming to Lucky-Ginny. Somehow I feel children are not that close to Lucky when compared to Sweety. it could be because he spends less time with them, or may be he himself gives space for Sweety to take care of children than him. Because of which, children come to him when Sweety denies something.

Father-daughter relationship is one of its kind and we have seen that with Jeet-Raavi. High time we see it with Lucky-Ginny. 

NimbuMirchiAB_DaKriticizer

AB_DaKriticizer IF-Sizzlerz
AB_DaKriticizer
AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sachi16

Originally posted by AhsaanBaig94

@Sachi,
But don't you think it wiil irrelevant? Ermm Raashi is a kid herself and how can she suddenly jump in that party to save Ginny? LOL Hope for Lucky or Rocky. LOL Tongue
0„2
Ahsaan -- I don't mind Lucky or Rocky saving Ginny.
0„2
But I want Rashi to make her understand that There is no need to go out of way just to be in some group. Ginny can be cool like her even with the group of friends she has without changing herself.Smile
0„2
Rashi is the perfect example of coolness. I remember everyone called her bahenji in the start but she rather than feeling bad, smiled at them & gave them their peace of mind in her own smart ways. she is cool in a way that she knows what she is & is confident about that.
0„2
Ginny needs to learn this particular thing from Rashi. THere is no need to get influenced by others.Smile
Hmm, ofcourse, I have said this already. Raashi is a kid who doesn't care about anyone calling her whatever. Sweety said this to Ginny the same, to do what you are best in. But she is unable to understand now... she needs a practical workLOL. And at the same time... if they want to show Ginny learning something from Raashi... then they have to make a complete change like Ginny hanging out with her so called cool friends and Raashi feeling neglacted... as they are one of the best friends in the show. We haven't seen single fight between them... did you see that new year episode? when Ahuja's were going to singapore... that Ginn- Raashi moment was touching.Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NimbuMirchi

Shwets1502 IF-Stunnerz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 8:30am | IP Logged
About Jeet and Lucky. i love the scene where Lucky will call Jeet to ask whether he can study now(Sweety would have told tuition teacher that Lucky does not have position in society as he is not educated)..and Jeet will tell he has studied a lot and yet there is no use(as Raavi would have told him that he does not know anything). They share a good bond, discuss their problems and help each other when needed as well.

NimbuMirchi

NimbuMirchi IF-Sizzlerz
NimbuMirchi
NimbuMirchi

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 8:43am | IP Logged
@Shwets, I know what you mean. I have one friend, who is a single child, he keeps making every other girl his sister coz he doesn't have one.. LOLLOLLOL and then tease, hit, pull leg. Big smile

about crushes, LOLLOL You are missing out on such a fun shwets. Wink Its like you see someone & you feel instant liking without knowing anything for that person. And, then after sometime, you hardly even remember that you liked such an such person.. ROFL and laugh at your ownself for having such like.

I so like that Lucky started night school track. Agree Jeet & Lucky share a friendship type of relationship more than of BILs.Smile

Shwets1502

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index