Posted: 11 years ago
Nope.. I didn't. πŸ˜•

why? what happened? Dev ragging Ginny?
Then check it out yourself. 😲
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3502060
another bura ladka..

CVs are hell bent on showing Boys are bad.. πŸ˜† No Mom will let their Daughter even talk to boys if they watch Parvarrish.. πŸ˜†
But there is one point...if a girl shows herself to be innocent like Ginny...anyone will take advantage of her. They will make fool of her, humiliate her. So Ginny has to learn to become strong and bold. 

@Sachi...exactly. Parvarish deserves more awards for his concept and cast. I have never found even one episode where the main cast has let us down
@Shwets,
Absolutely right. It has happened before also(farmhouse track). But looks like CVs have forgotten that. πŸ˜†
The intent of farmhouse track was different. it was about telling lies and going outside for parties..and the bad world outside. 

The interesting part is...even after 3 episodes..we are not sure what this track is all abt...πŸ˜†
But the humiliation was similar.
Hmm, and let's see whether we will be able pick it out today or not. πŸ˜†
But I wonder...Ginny is so confident when it comes to competitions...singing and drama...she was good with her rock band team also...bt now suddenly what happened to herπŸ˜•
And have you seen starting episodes? When she warned Abhishek to say sorry to Raavi? 😲 She was bhai log then. πŸ˜†
And now... πŸ˜•
I have to say this again, "GHAJINI CVS"🀬 😑 .🀣
Are we going to see another Rock Competition? Ginny's classmates selected her in yesterdays episode.