Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Ruchikaarvilove

IF-Rockerz

Ruchikaarvilove

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Heya!

Here's the link of today's SBS Segment...
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xyhksd_saas-bahu-aur-saazish-sbs-abp-news-26th-march-2013-video-pt2_fun?search_algo=2

they showed dat Asha and Shruti made laddus of bhang for rithvik LOLLOLLOL and then they made rithvik eat those bhang wali laddus nd he got insane then they all started playing with water... RD's and Shruti's already had their packup so de were palying but Asha was still to shoot.. Shocked But Rithvik never agrees and he started pouring water on Asha as well Big smile Rithvik-Shruti were also playing the two couples looked awesome! But Ashvik were just magical Embarrassed At last they also showed Ashvik playing with each otehr with water... LOLLOLLOL

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

sarika13mini95rakieILuvAshaNegigeetrana45captkirkPagalpinkyreshma28anju011..PlayfulKiss..shreya2094.Nikki.neha333naomihyugaAshlaikaManoshonoHuma--Saheba-peachesnplumsParinLyksShaktiashvikluverrrashfaque2012

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SBS- Purvi and Ovi made bhaang Laddus for Rithvik" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ashvikluverrr

IF-Sizzlerz

ashvikluverrr

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 7:55am | IP Logged
thanks for the thread..
yep last part was amazing..AshVik feeding each other and their mastiTongueEmbarrassedDay Dreaming
loved todays sbs segment..!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ILuvAshaNegigeetrana45rithika2012naomihyugaRuchikaarvilovearjunpurvixoashfaque2012

Ruchikaarvilove

IF-Rockerz

Ruchikaarvilove

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashvikluverrr

thanks for the thread..
yep last part was amazing..AshVik feeding each other and their mastiTongueEmbarrassedDay Dreaming
loved todays sbs segment..!!
True.. Ashvik looks so cute together Heart

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rakieILuvAshaNegirithika2012ashfaque2012

arjunpurvixo

IF-Sizzlerz

arjunpurvixo

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Awh - I was so happy to see their masti again!

First off, I love Asha and Shruti's friendship - they're always laughing and smiling and it reminds me of me and my friends Big smile

LOL love Rithvik's friendship with the girls as well... he knew something was up LOL Loved how he poured water on Asha even though he knew she had to shoot LOL

Ahhh, but the ending killed me - Rithvik and Asha FEEDING each other? Haven't seen that in a while, my favorite part of the segment Embarrassed

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

pavrishILuvAshaNegikandykandygeetrana45naomihyugacrazygirl4arviManoshono-Mansi.-ashvikluverrrashfaque2012

ashvikluverrr

IF-Sizzlerz

ashvikluverrr

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arjunpurvixo

Awh - I was so happy to see their masti again!

First off, I love Asha and Shruti's friendship - they're always laughing and smiling and it reminds me of me and my friends Big smile

LOL love Rithvik's friendship with the girls as well... he knew something was up LOL Loved how he poured water on Asha even though he knew she had to shoot LOL

Ahhh, but the ending killed me - Rithvik and Asha FEEDING each other? Haven't seen that in a while, my favorite part of the segment Embarrassed
ohh i know..last part was amazing..i want caps..i took some but  quality is horrible..Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ILuvAshaNegiarjunpurvixoashfaque2012

style14

IF-Stunnerz

style14

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update dear..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashvikluverrrashfaque2012

neha333

IF-Dazzler

neha333