India-Forums

BFF is worthless without SanVi

OneThatGotAway IF-Sizzlerz
OneThatGotAway
OneThatGotAway

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 6:51am | IP Logged
This show is a rip off from a foreign show. A badly executed one at that. With barely one or two actor who can perform. 

The ONLY good thing about this otherwise below average show is SanVi .. aka Sanjana and Prithivi's track. If Parth aka Prithvi exits and the SanVi track is replaced with VaNjana ka shakahari Vyanjan Wacko ... I am outta here. Dont have time to waste on watching catfights and Ela's creepy boyfriend with stalkerish tendencies. Dead

Edited by TanHa911 - 26 March 2013 at 6:52am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

juhi97missdramkrHaruhiJahnavi_KRASBlue_guitarsweetz1204100littledevils-Insight-Dae_drmer-Drama_Queen-...Renu...

100littledevils IF-Dazzler
100littledevils
100littledevils

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 7:05am | IP Logged
I started watching BFF becoz of SanVi  
honestly Mystery element is quite poor so is the friendship!!
whats holding me is Sanjana & Prithvi 
Hope Cvs retain them.. Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

missdramkrOneThatGotAway

OneThatGotAway IF-Sizzlerz
OneThatGotAway
OneThatGotAway

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 100littledevils

I started watching BFF becoz of SanVi  
honestly Mystery element is quite poor so is the friendship!!
whats holding me is Sanjana & Prithvi 
Hope Cvs retain them.. Ouch

To put it simply ... retain SanVi , retain FANS 
Fans = TRP  Cool

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Haruhi100littledevils-Drama_Queen-

roking_nidhi223 IF-Dazzler
roking_nidhi223
roking_nidhi223

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Without Sanvi the show is not worth watching.
It was only because of their sizzling chemistry and Parth's killer looks that fan got attracted.
So for me BFF is over If Sanvi is Over.
End of the story.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

100littledevils-Drama_Queen-OneThatGotAway

-Drama_Queen- IF-Sizzlerz
-Drama_Queen-
-Drama_Queen-

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 7:40am | IP Logged
SanVi is the major attraction of BFF 
I started watching the show because it had Varun aka Yuvraj Thakur. He plays a very different role from humse hai life. I liked that in the beginning. Then Yuvi left the show and i left BFF too but the pull was SanVi. Their first meet had something which made all of us think that yes this could be a romantic pair one day!!!! Star But CV's arent planning to do that they don't like to see fans happy!!
How can they move Parth out of the show!! That was very rude of them and they are insulting us!! They have no right to do that!! Angry 
IF they stop SanVi then there is o BFF for me as well 
I support all SanVi fans who are against the decision of Parth leaving the show even if its some days       

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShivinkiJas100littledevilssweetz1204OneThatGotAway

Arjun_M Senior Member
Arjun_M
Arjun_M

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Hang on, is BFF actually wrapping up? I don't believe this show really had the strength to compete with the other youth dramas or mystery/thriller shows, and the Pretty Little Knockoff label only turned away more fans. It's not doing well in TRPs, and there's been a lot of brand censorship on the show, so it could wind up a lot sooner than we've imagined. So the show may actually wind up after Prithvi leaves.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

100littledevils

sweetz1204 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 9:21am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

100littledevils

Nxt_rockstar IF-Rockerz
Nxt_rockstar
Nxt_rockstar

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged
I am kinda low after watching today's episode!Ouch I am having strange vibes! burrr! keeping them aside!
I totally love SanVi and they are biggest attraction and reason I watch the show! After so long, any love story has captured my heart and mind! I don't want any ulta pulta twist in this story. I can't afford one! Cry
Prithvi is like one of my favorite character and It will ache if his character will face consequences of poor twist-turn management!Wacko Sanjana with Prithvi comes across beautiful and charming ever! I love her anyway but these two are lethally amazing together!Heart
Please CVs! Don't even think of ruining SanVi!Embarrassed Urghhh! begging days are back!Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

100littledevilssweetz1204

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index