frozen.devil

Goldie

frozen.devil

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 2:29am | IP Logged
ripu, yasmin, happy n khoku

Edited by frozen.devil - 09 April 2013 at 3:30am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "favourite contetant (Page 7)" in Master Chef Season 3 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

neha333

IF-Dazzler

neha333

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by frozen.devil

ripu, yasmin n khoku
ripuSmile

-allizwell-

-allizwell-

IF-Rockerz

-allizwell-

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Like Sachi, let me too start in a sequence...Big smile

Yasmin : She is a MIND-BLOWING cook, has knowledge of the flavour and taste of diff. stuffs, she is CALM in pressure, DETERMINED .

Khoku: She is a NATURAL cook, oozes with PASSION for cooking, HARD-WORKING and DEDICATED. She can work under PRESSURE . but the negative traits r she lacks leadership traits and difficult to work in groups, not much knowledge about international food flavours ,rigid etc.

Ripu: He is an easy-going guy, very CREATIVE, PASSIONATE about food and has amazing knowledge of diff. flavours of food. He does not FEAR to experiment. He is the BEST guy to work in groups as he can CALM anyone under stress and will be able to work under pressure.

Happy : Awww i love to see him cook , he is hardly visibleLOL... His calm attitude, his CONFIDENCE in himself, his RISKY trails ...make him a STRONG contender...!

Nisha (teacher) ,Doyal and the Rajasthani lady ... r lovely cooks  and i do favour Nisha a bit more than the latter one...I can see Nisha's pace like that of a turtle, but have a feeling, she will outdo others towards the end... possibly a surprise element in this show...!

Sorry guys, i don't  dislike  even the remaining ones ...LOLLOL i find Ishrat a bit over-confident and sad she is eliminated...Ouch Possibly she might be back if there is a wild-card in this show.(no idea of masterchef season 1 and 2 as for the first time i am regularBig smile)

Edited by -allizwell- - 07 April 2013 at 12:38am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-victoRiya-NimbuMirchif.s.m

~Raina~

Goldie

~Raina~

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 4:58am | IP Logged
My favourites are Ripudaman, Devyani and Happy.

Khoku and Yasmeen seem like really good cooks just like Ishrat but when it comes to innovation and exposure to ingredients I think they lack expertise and exposure.

Unfortunately this show is not just looking at proper desi khaana but innovation and presentation for which a little knowledge would be beneficial.

I won't be surprised if Nisha leaps forward and surprises us all. She reminds of Pankaj Bhadouria from season 1.

Doyel in my opinion will stick around for long - she's good for TRP's. also her cooking seems nice.

The next few weeks will definitely see Aditi, Navneet, Sachin and Jehan gone.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lotus8-allizwell-

NimbuMirchi

IF-Rockerz

NimbuMirchi

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chamaila-Kutrea

Originally posted by Sachi16

I will go in order..

Khoku.. who says you need to be educated.. to have talent.Big smile

Ripu.. very innovative for his age and gentleman too, like he was the only one to raise his hand when asked about marrying Bharti. Very sweet gesture.Smile

Yasmin.. she has that knowledge of cooking.. I like her.Smile

Nisha [Teacher ji].. she has it in her & she deserves to get accolades for being in this field for 20 years.Smile

Happy ji.. he is always well planned & like his ideas.Smile

Doyal.. loud but still has the spark in her. Smile

Aur kaun bacha hain Sachiben?LOL

My favorite contestants-

Khoku- Not because she is illiterate or poor but she is so damn fast and neat with her cooking. She is like an express train. jhatpat she cooks and her workstation is so neat and tidy. Only thing negative about her- gets too hyper and nervous under pressure.

Ripu and that Rajasthani girl(forgot her name)- They are so damn innovative. The knowledge they have about international food is worth applauding.Clap

SB..

bahot sare bach gaye hai abhi SB..

above all are my favorite.. other than that.. all are better than me.. WinkLOLLOL

The Rajasthani girl's name is Devyani. Big smile

NimbuMirchi

IF-Rockerz

NimbuMirchi

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -allizwell-

Like Sachi, let me too start in a sequence...Big smile

Yasmin : She is a MIND-BLOWING cook, has knowledge of the flavour and taste of diff. stuffs, she is CALM in pressure, DETERMINED .

Khoku: She is a NATURAL cook, oozes with PASSION for cooking, HARD-WORKING and DEDICATED. She can work under PRESSURE . but the negative traits r she lacks leadership traits and difficult to work in groups, not much knowledge about international food flavours ,rigid etc.

Ripu: He is an easy-going guy, very CREATIVE, PASSIONATE about food and has amazing knowledge of diff. flavours of food. He does not FEAR to experiment. He is the BEST guy to work in groups as he can CALM anyone under stress and will be able to work under pressure.

Happy : Awww i love to see him cook , he is hardly visibleLOL... His calm attitude, his CONFIDENCE in himself, his RISKY trails ...make him a STRONG contender...!

Nisha (teacher) ,Doyal and the Rajasthani lady ... r lovely cooks  and i do favour Nisha a bit more than the latter one...I can see Nisha's pace like that of a turtle, but have a feeling, she will outdo others towards the end... possibly a surprise element in this show...!

Sorry guys, i don't  dislike  even the remaining ones ...LOLLOL i find Ishrat a bit over-confident and sad she is eliminated...Ouch Possibly she might be back if there is a wild-card in this show.(no idea of masterchef season 1 and 2 as for the first time i am regularBig smile)

Laxmi di.. You elaborated what I think but just couldn't write here.. Big smile

About Nisha.. yup completely agree.

Ripu is a gentleman. Like how he was the only one put his hand up to marry Bharti. It was such a sweet gesture. Smile

Happy is always so well planned. I like his persona.. Big smile

and about Khoku.. you said it all. She is born talented. Smile

Edited by Sachi16 - 08 April 2013 at 9:58am

MrsArnavRajput

Teeya

Goldie

Teeya

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
I like Khoku

Lavi_961

Goldie

Lavi_961

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha333

Originally posted by vidhisalot

my fav contestant is ripu...
same hereSmile
same pinch!! LOL
Ripu is my fav too.. Smile
I Thnk he is really a talented n innovative.. Really luking frwd to find him at the top.. Heart

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Master Chef Season 3 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.