_Meena_

IF-Stunnerz

_Meena_

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
koku, yasmeen, happy, ripu

Edited by _Meena_ - 29 March 2013 at 1:17pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "favourite contetant (Page 4)" in Master Chef Season 3 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Alinaa-

Goldie

-Alinaa-

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lotus8

I am in for- Happy Singh.

I like that he is a team player and so is Ripu.
Khoku is being given lot of attention to gather TRPs on her status and education. But fairly thinking, this competition does require minimal education to at least have know ledge about the international and global food ingredients. This competition also requires lot of exposure to food, taste, presentation and customers. I don't see Khoku keeping her stand for long ( by hook or crook yes and also with the blessings of the judges yes) but not on her own capabilities.

In all fairness, only a few of these competitors have the Master Chef  in them  ( like Ripu, Happy, that guy who is a drama king and is participating the third time, Lucknow woman who has been taking cooking classes ) but this is Indian reality show so, it could be tilted in any direction depending on channel's trp satisfactions.

I agree with you. Khoku and Yasmeen are given lots of screen space due to their stories. They seem to have gathered more fans than others. I am not saying they are not good. They seem good from what is shown on TV, I mean  we spectators don't get to taste the food to see who is better, we have to depend on what judges say.
I would be disappointed if this becomes another rigged reality show which runs on sad stories and emotional drama.

Having said that my favorites are Ripu n Khoku.

-allizwell-

Redrose07

IF-Dazzler

Redrose07

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 2:55am | IP Logged
i like Ripu...Smile

neha333

IF-Dazzler

neha333

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Redrose07

i like Ripu...Smile
Me too..he's grrtSmile

Redrose07

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Its too early, I guess. I will decide later. For now, I like Ripu, Yasmin and Khoku.

Season 2. From the beginning, I was supporting Shipra. Embarrassed I was so glad she won.

vidhisalot

IF-Rockerz

vidhisalot

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iMadz

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Its too early, I guess. I will decide later. For now, I like Ripu, Yasmin and Khoku.

Season 2. From the beginning, I was supporting Shipra. Embarrassed I was so glad she won. </font>

ya me too for shipra...she was very creative n took risk n faced the challenge bravely...
i also used to like that guy..i dont remember his name..bt judges used to call him machine

iMadz

Vips_

IF-Dazzler

Vips_

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
RipuDaman Handa
Khoku Patra

neha333

IF-Dazzler

neha333

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vips_

RipuDaman Handa
Khoku Patra
Thumbs Up

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Master Chef Season 3 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.