*Awarded* FF: A New Khushi #4 Ch 47-53 *COMPLETED* - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
awesome :) waiting for the next chpter
Congrats on the new thread!

It was sad, Khushi was not able to tell him about her pregnancy.
I am glad that as soon as Khushi mentioned she had to go get something that females do...he was concerned. I am glad for his care n concern.

I wish Khushi was able to articulate her feelings or her assertiveness in front of Arnav or Lavanaya, etc. I wish she was able to be strong enough in words to let others know that she needs to speak to Arnav or to tell Arnav that it is very imperative for her to speak to him.

I will wait for sunday, I think u r updating on sunday. Though it seems so far away.

I cannot wait for him to react/express/zone out, etc. when he finds out she is pregnant. I wonder if he is going to be over protective, over possessive, shocked, etc
ufff...🀒...MR ASR THE GR8 STILL DOESNT KNOW THAT HIS WIFE IS PREGNENT..😑.😑.😑..!!!!!!!!

waiting for SUNDAY......ND YEAH UPDATE AS LONG AS POSSIBLE.😈..!!!!!!

THANX FOr THE PM...πŸ˜ƒ.!!!

congrats on thread 4. nice update :)
lovely...bechari.khushi...ko.tym.hi.nhi.milta...lol

EDIT:

I loved how quickly Arnav's anger does leave him nowadays, he truly makes an effort to listen and understand what Khushi has to say.

I'm looking forward to what Rohan has to say! I bet he's met someone and is getting married, which will be a relief to Arnav!!  πŸ˜†

Have I ever told you that you have the best pictures in your updates??  They  mix in so well with your story.

Looking forward to the press conference , fashion show and most importantly Arnav finding out about the pregnancy!!

[/QUOTE]

Thank you for appreciating my pictures! I do try to get the pictures to match mood/scene to give a true effect. Oh and Rohan is not getting married..Mystery regarding him will be revealed in another 3-4 chapters..
lol he though she was on period=]
ooh khushi isnt get any chance to talk to him#
cant wait for next updaate
congrats for new threadd
congrats on new thread.
love it
Read the chapter again

He thought she had her periods..ahhahah..indeed where is the Harvard brain when Khushi needs it..I think it becomes Haridwar brain at times...

Poor thing she is trying to so hard but everyone seems to be conspiring against..I am so much looking forward to the next update...