Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelluck thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
well i think both are the same just one is the modern version and the other is the old version
Raisa- thumbnail
we can never forget Kushi or Arnav. they will always remain with us no matter what. Sanaya is a great actress and she is doing a flawless job as chhanchhan. because Ipkknd is so close to our hearts we keep on going back to it and we will never be able to forget Kushi.
lrlpam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Fortunately,CC didn't remind me of KKG at all,though I had expected a hangover since sanaya had mastered an OTT character. She was flawless and her expressions were subtle too,totally unlike khushi. It's a comaparatively simpler character so v may not marvel at her performance like v did 4 KKG but I think shez even better as chhanchhan. Honestly,I don't think a simple charcter like CC can beat the immense popularity of an unusual 1 like kkg but I hope it does the things which sanz couldn't manage thru IPK- charm people of all age grps and sensibilities
iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sarun_Luv_Arhi

we can never forget Kushi or Arnav. they will always remain with us no matter what. Sanaya is a great actress and she is doing a flawless job as chhanchhan. because Ipkknd is so close to our hearts we keep on going back to it and we will never be able to forget Kushi.

good news
its not just ipk fans watching the show..add me too
tough am always hopeless with sony tv's soap shows..CC looks like its gonna break stereotypes..sony tv's 'C' factor too looks like working here
payalpencil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i dont think its easy for sanaya to bring out a differnce btw khushi and channchann cause i still see the hey bagwaan etc etc in the serial channchann similar to what khushi did khushi has a deep unforgettable impact on veiwers i think its almost impossible to change our veiw of this but may be she can just bring in another side of her in here
TabassumR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I think in first glance there are similarities, except that the styling is different. Though how do I say this, Khushi was slightly larger-than-life, very filmy. In contrast, Chhan Chhan will be more real I guess. I think Sanaya will shake off Khushi completely in a week or two, I am entirely unsure if the audience will do it as easily -- and in some ways it will be Sanaya's fault because she played Khushi as well as she did 😆

But I hope the writing becomes sharper. The first two episodes were lazy writing. I mean with a less competent actress, it would have fallen flat on its face. I think Sanaya redeemed it somewhat. But the writing needs to do justice to her talent.

I think the biggest challenge for Sanaya will be to make Chhan Chhan seem different from both Khushi as well herself. The exaggerated mannerisms are mostly gone, that is a start 😆
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
ChhanChhan or Khushi both the characters were and are being essayed by Sanaya.

Her signature style of acting will come out naturally in some scenes...

Her crying scenes, her bubbly laughter, that twinkle in her eye filled with mischief...that belongs to Sanaya and Sanaya alone!

Every actor creates his/her own signature style of acting and hence are selected for certain roles and/or otherwise characters are created keeping them in mind...

heavenspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: rima

Chan chan does have Khushi's elements

and sanaya essays this role too very well

But I wont comparre for now

Chan chan will make her own place in my heart

but one thing is sure

A character like Khushi is impossible to recreate , for me at least

her vulnerability
the way she suffered
her bravery
her sacrificing nature
her tenderness
her unconditional love
these are things that are forever

so though the elements may be there
Khushi's character is something I am hung up on for all my life

I absolutely agree with Rima di...Khushi was something which is impossible to re-create in a new manner...but for me Chanchan is modern Khushi...with much more liberty and family support...both have kind of same attitude...and outlook for life...and one more thing i want to include that Chanchan is bold...but will not be strong enough like Khushi was...there will be some lack of shades...maybe...i'll be proved wrong...

but Sanaya is doing her best as Chanchan...but she did a life time performance for Khushi...and i can't forget that...i'll be loving her for Khushi more than anything...
Chanchan is Khushi Part 2. The difference being, chanchan has brains which khushi lacked.😆

There's nothing special about Sanaya. Neither she's essaying the role well or anything. I just find her monotonous. Yaada yaada.

anamunir thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
she is a remarkable actress em damn sure she can do this!!