Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I found alot of difference :

1) Attire - Khushi's chamkili suits & Chhan Chhan's mix of modern & traditional outfit.

2) Habits - Khushi's Jalebis & Chhan Chhan's Dogs

3) Back ground - Khushi being orphan - constantly cursed for her existence & Chhan Chhan has a full fledged family who dote on her.

4) Trail of thoughts - Khushi think too much about others & Chhan Chhan has taken the middle path to sort out issues

5) Khushi was not completely educated in all aspects - Chhan Chhan is a dog trainer that shows her education level.

All in all Khushi has certain restrictions in her portrayal & sometimes her action did not make sense where as Chhan Chhan I felt they can do so much & yet seem right leaving no place for debate.

Personally I could not relate to Khushi completely but I can relate to Chhan Chhan. I think Sanaya can definitely manage to pull it off, the ones who have not seen Khushi or Gunjan might land up admiring Chhan Chhan alot.

Gunjan & Khushi both had restrictions in performance Chhan Chhan has so much of scope to deliver. The channel is a huge boost that Chhan Chhan will not become a rona dhona character.

The only similarity is Khushi & Chhan Chhan will get the same result Khushi under goes a tough path & equally tough consequences where as Chhan Chhan thinks smarter as she is educated paving a simpler path.

PS : Sonya my longest comment in this forum till now πŸ˜†
Edited by Senorita Sanaya - 11 years ago
yulZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: princessunara

Hi Sid! πŸ˜ƒ
oh ya u might have seen me in MJHT forum! I do hang around there! 😳 yes i remember coz all ur topics were amazing :) they always used to be on sanaya πŸ˜³
n Imran's UN is IMMI- n he is from US.. i am not sure πŸ˜†

rofl next time i see him i am gonna tell that to him!! 🀣😈 oh please do so πŸ˜ˆπŸ€£

hehe here i think CC forum we still can chat a lil without getting in trouble.. rules are not that strict.. but Sonya may come after us with a broom for chatting on her topic!! πŸ˜† oh great then as m not known for following rules and am a spammer 😎 🀣

muffins2waffles thumbnail
Are we allowed to compare?

I saw some simillarities mainly because Sanaya portrayed them both but other than that, not at all! lol
muffins2waffles thumbnail
Originally posted by: yulZ

Ofcourse people who were totally obsessed with Khushi would take a bit of time but i think it depends on the viewers themselves..

Honestly speaking whatever role Sanaya plays I just fall in love with her 😳... Ofcourse the way she transformed herself from gunjan, the quiet girl to Khushi impressed me but that doesnt mean I started comparing them both.. i just loved both the character coz there was a purity in both of them.. 

Same like that maybe coz we knew she was portraying a diff role now, Chanchan I just fgt everything and took her as chanchan herself πŸ˜³ maybe this was why there wasn't any comparison betw her and khushi for me but as someone mentioned the way she hold her cheek did remind me of khushi but thats it !

Be it gunjan or khushi, both of them will always hold a special place in our heart but now its time for us to look at her as chanchan πŸ˜³.. as long as we can see her ever smiling face i got nth to complain😳

ok i dont know what the hell did i just wrote but hopefully i answered ur Qs πŸ˜†

you. are. back.😲
of course Sid, when Sanz has a new show you come back!πŸ˜†

this is aishi the muffin by the way.Embarrassed
Johny.S.Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Sanaya excels in every show she plays , And i loved her as Khushi and now loving as Chanchan, but cant forget Khushi. And as Chanchan she has started winning hearts again which she did by playing Khushi too 
Johny.S.Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: yulZ

Ofcourse people who were totally obsessed with Khushi would take a bit of time but i think it depends on the viewers themselves..

Honestly speaking whatever role Sanaya plays I just fall in love with her 😳... Ofcourse the way she transformed herself from gunjan, the quiet girl to Khushi impressed me but that doesnt mean I started comparing them both.. i just loved both the character coz there was a purity in both of them.. 

Same like that maybe coz we knew she was portraying a diff role now, Chanchan I just fgt everything and took her as chanchan herself πŸ˜³ maybe this was why there wasn't any comparison betw her and khushi for me but as someone mentioned the way she hold her cheek did remind me of khushi but thats it !

Be it gunjan or khushi, both of them will always hold a special place in our heart but now its time for us to look at her as chanchan πŸ˜³.. as long as we can see her ever smiling face i got nth to complain😳

ok i dont know what the hell did i just wrote but hopefully i answered ur Qs πŸ˜†

Brother u r active , Good to see that πŸ˜†
iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
A bit of my thought..
tough i liked khushi for her optimistic attitude..i found her hyperactive nature quite irritating.
Chanchan IMO is more practical..and is very much different from khushi
The bit i found both have in common is that..they are against wrongs no matter what..good girl..respects elders but has a will to change certain things around her
well all soap show female lead these days have this trait..
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yes, there seem to be some similarities between Chanchan and Khushi although they have a lot of diff. But the differences were more stark between Gunjan and Khushi... now I may be wrong but I think this has more to do with the fact that the creative team of Sanaya's previous two shows were more or less the same and they seem to have made a conscious effort to keep the characters and the mannerisms etc as distinct as possible (Sanaya mentioned this before) and hence Sanaya was able to shed off Gunjan's character more easily. In this case, while Chanchan's character sketch is a lot diff from Khushi, some few mannerisms seem to match with that of Khushi's (or maybe Sanaya's)... and maybe because there isn't any focus about completely making them distinct like in the previous case.
iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
one more bit..forget khushi..i found chanchan way similar..infact conciously,subconsiously or coincidently..carbon copy of kalpana(essayed by asin in ghajini,remember?)
neesha111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I see the similarity and as a viewer it will be hard to tell the difference right away. I think does not matter how much difference those two characters have  - modern/traditional, dressing, growing up enviroment etc...but the basic nature is the same ...happy and bubbly, both are "apane dil ki baat kahati aur dil jitna janti hai" so hard to tell them apart.

And i thought Sanay can modulate voice very well - though I am a big fan, now i do not think so. I felt gunjan through out the show had diferent voice then khushi, but Chanchan is the same as Khushi voice.
So basic character is the same so i guess so we will see similarities i just expected different voice and projectuion of dialogue
Edited by neesha111 - 11 years ago