Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

SWARON: Can always bring a SMILE on my face

Molly.Swaron Senior Member
Molly.Swaron
Molly.Swaron

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 6:20am | IP Logged
For all the SS fans yesterday was one of the worst 'SPECIAL' episodes and frustrated us beyond limits. But still some of the Swaron moments managed to bring a smile to my face.

1. The only 10sec Swaron convo in the whole Episode- Both wishing each other happy Holi and applying colour.

2. Some moments in 'Chalao Na Naino Se' wen Swayam fell in Sharon's arm or wen Sharon sat on Swayam and he fell and immediately after dat he did a little Koochi-Koochi-Koo on Sharon's cheek.

3. Loved Swayam in 'Rang Barse Chunarwali'.

4. In the Couple-Group dance although the moments were not clear but still I liked Swayam stroking Sharon's cheek and later Swayam pulling Sharon towards him.

5. Sharon warning the boys not to make any Bhang plans- Atleast we heard Sharon speaking something. Also she took Swayam's name. (Uske mooh se Swayam ka name sunana Swayam ko hi nahi mujhe bhi bhut achh lagta hai)

6. Wen Rey brought the Bhang wale ladoos and all of them ate the ladoos I loved it wen Sharon and Swayam tried to feed each other the ladoo but then both ate their ladoos themself. (Although it could have been shown in a much proper way!)

7. The best dance for me was 'Jai Jai Shiv Shankar'. I luved the fun dance and the chorus step. Especially luved the 'Kandhe par sar rakhne do' part wen Sharon put her Head on Swayam's shoulder. 

Hope that recalling these Chotuu se Swaron moments will bring a little Smile on your faces. Wink

Edited by Molly.Swaron - 26 March 2013 at 6:20am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shaanswayamflirteyedswathi_swaron

-spongy- IF-Stunnerz
-spongy-
-spongy-

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Molly.Swaron

For all the SS fans yesterday was one of the worst 'SPECIAL' episodes and frustrated us beyond limits. But still some of the Swaron moments managed to bring a smile to my face.

1. The only 10sec Swaron convo in the whole Episode- Both wishing each other happy Holi and applying colour.

2. Some moments in 'Chalao Na Naino Se' wen Swayam fell in Sharon's arm or wen Sharon sat on Swayam and he fell and immediately after dat he did a little Koochi-Koochi-Koo on Sharon's cheek

4. In the Couple-Group dance although the moments were not clear but still I liked Swayam stroking Sharon's cheek and later Swayam pulling Sharon towards him.

5. Sharon warning the boys not to make any Bhang plans- Atleast we heard Sharon speaking something. Also she took Swayam's name. (Uske mooh se Swayam ka name sunana Swayam ko hi nahi mujhe bhi bhut achh lagta hai)

6. Wen Rey brought the Bhang wale ladoos and all of them ate the ladoos I loved it wen Sharon and Swayam tried to feed each other the ladoo but then both ate their ladoos themself. (Although it could have been shown in a much proper way!)

7. The best dance for me was 'Jai Jai Shiv Shankar'. I luved the fun dance and the chorus step. Especially luved the 'Kandhe par sar rakhne do' part wen Sharon put her Head on Swayam's shoulder. 

Hope that recalling these Chotuu se Swaron moments will bring a little Smile on your faces. Wink

agreed... eben though cv's didnt show us a proper swaron track.. m very seeing these small litle momnets.. 
bt it doesnt mean ki cv's hamesha hi hame itne choote scenes de... AngryAngryAngry
really liked the "KHANDHE PAIN SAR KE" wala part... dey were looking so damn adorable.. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Molly.Swaron

Molly.Swaron Senior Member
Molly.Swaron
Molly.Swaron

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spongy

Originally posted by Molly.Swaron

2. Some moments in 'Chalao Na Naino Se' wen Swayam fell in Sharon's arm or wen Sharon sat on Swayam and he fell and immediately after dat he did a little Koochi-Koochi-Koo on Sharon's cheek

agreed... eben though cv's didnt show us a proper swaron track.. m very seeing these small litle momnets.. 
bt it doesnt mean ki cv's hamesha hi hame itne choote scenes de... AngryAngryAngry
really liked the "KHANDHE PAIN SAR KE" wala part... dey were looking so damn adorable.. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

It was the Best moment for me.. Big smile
flirteyed IF-Dazzler
flirteyed
flirteyed

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
It does bt it also brings d pain of not getting more of der awesomeness in d so called spcl epi!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top