Tota Weds Maina

TOI-Tota Weds Maina to go offair-5Th April,2013.

Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Tota Weds Maina to go off-air on 5 April

Tota Weds Maina to go off-air on 5 April
A still from Tota Weds Maina

Media has been flooded with reports about Miloni Pictures Tota Weds Maina starring Kavita Kaushik and Gaurav Gera in lead going off-air.

However, the latest information that we have gathered from the sets is that the SAB TV show will air its last episode on 5 April 2013.

Kavita entertained one and all as Chandramukhi Chautala for almost Eight years through her TV sitcom FIR but her decision of quitting FIR to act in Tota Weds Maina came as a shock to many of her fans. However, her latest TV stint in Tota Weds Maina could not create any magic on small screen and will soon be axed. The show has failed to garner numbers and has witnessed a constant dip in TRP's post its launch. Hence, the channel has decided to pull the plug on Tota Weds Maina and the show will air its last episode on 5 April 2013.

When contacted, Gaurav Gera said, "Yes, It's true that our show is going off-air and 5 April 2013 is the date that I have heard."

When asked Gaurav, if he's happy with the decision, the actor says, "I think every channel has different policies some give 6 month time before taking a show off-air and some axe it in three months. I am not the right person to comment on why the show is going off-air but all I can say is that our show appealed to a lot of kids and the time slot (10.30 pm) was not right for us. The numbers that our show was getting was also not great and so the decision was taken."
Edited by MSPE - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Very sad news. Will miss it.
Ahlem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am fan of Gaurav Gera just ow I know about the show...I am so late..😭
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I wish they wud take Kavita back in FIR..
The show is ruined without her...

I just cant watch the show...