Tota Weds Maina

TOI-Tota Weds Maina to go offair-5Th April,2013.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Proud-India

IF-Sizzlerz

Proud-India

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 5:43am | IP Logged

Tota Weds Maina to go off-air on 5 April

Tota Weds Maina to go off-air on 5 April
A still from Tota Weds Maina

Media has been flooded with reports about Miloni Pictures Tota Weds Maina starring Kavita Kaushik and Gaurav Gera in lead going off-air.

However, the latest information that we have gathered from the sets is that the SAB TV show will air its last episode on 5 April 2013.

Kavita entertained one and all as Chandramukhi Chautala for almost Eight years through her TV sitcom FIR but her decision of quitting FIR to act in Tota Weds Maina came as a shock to many of her fans. However, her latest TV stint in Tota Weds Maina could not create any magic on small screen and will soon be axed. The show has failed to garner numbers and has witnessed a constant dip in TRP's post its launch. Hence, the channel has decided to pull the plug on Tota Weds Maina and the show will air its last episode on 5 April 2013.

When contacted, Gaurav Gera said, "Yes, It's true that our show is going off-air and 5 April 2013 is the date that I have heard."

When asked Gaurav, if he's happy with the decision, the actor says, "I think every channel has different policies some give 6 month time before taking a show off-air and some axe it in three months. I am not the right person to comment on why the show is going off-air but all I can say is that our show appealed to a lot of kids and the time slot (10.30 pm) was not right for us. The numbers that our show was getting was also not great and so the decision was taken."

Edited by MSPE - 26 March 2013 at 5:53am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI-Tota Weds Maina to go offair-5Th April,2013." in Tota Weds Maina forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Maneet7861

Maneet7861

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
tfs.. aww sad news

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Proud-India

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Very sad news. Will miss it.

Proud-India

xxzabinxx

Groupbie

xxzabinxx

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
TFS Unhappy

Proud-India

Ahlem

IF-Rockerz

Ahlem

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
I am fan of Gaurav Gera just ow I know about the show...I am so late..Cry

Proud-India

togepe30

IF-Stunnerz

togepe30

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
I wish they wud take Kavita back in FIR..
The show is ruined without her...

I just cant watch the show...

Proud-India

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.