Disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Onir and purvi... Terrible!!! I have no more words

100% agree with U
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by karly.mkkpb

oh no DEAR. i am not privileged enough ๐Ÿ˜ณ
good to know that๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜Š
Ekta and cv's are confused about wat to do so that trp increase and in that process they are showing crap to pr viewers n killing pr character one by one๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

are u mocking me because i am not a privileged member of this forum ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
no dearest it was good to hear that your not shouting now laugh๐Ÿ˜ƒ bcoz i thought that you are shouting at me for asking the same question you asked my friend๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by naomihyuga - 11 years ago
onir purvi ๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿคข
๐Ÿ˜ฒ NO NO NO NO. Not Purvi and Onir Nooo!!!!!!! ekta what r u doing to my Onir???????๐Ÿคข 
awesome ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ this means punir forever 

oh no dear๐Ÿ˜ณ
ur friend was already shouting so i also just had to increase my voice to make myself audible.๐Ÿ˜›
but i am sure i was not shouting so there was no need for you to make your yourself that audible for me๐Ÿ˜ณ

but ur friend always shouts na. so i thought maybe u will be used to hear only high volumes , thats why i also had to increase my volume. otherwise while talking to other people i never increase my volume. see now when i realized that u are able to hear low volumes also , didn't i lower my volume ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜Š
so you had a prejudice about me 
when i thought of the word prejudice i remembered some thing  from one of my fav books let me share it with you bcoz i thought it would suit the situation 
it is harder to crack a prejudice than an atom
                                                                     -albert einstein
๐Ÿ˜‰
but looks like the prejudice was corrected or cracked  in later posts๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜Š good to know that i did a difficult job according to einstein
Articles are making people have depth conversations which lead to fights n arguments.