Posted: 11 years ago
What will be the plan of Rubel 2 insult "Kumar's ?

He s notatall like his mother...so probably shouting/badmouthing
He may try to get Aditya drink Bhang in some form or other. It is quite a old trick. But he may again use Latika & she may complain of misbehaviour from Aditya. Or If Aditya is so drunk; he may use his friends to get at Pankhuri. Rubal's character is not that good; he is full of bad intentions
Originally posted by sameersaagar

He may try to get Aditya drink Bhang in some form or other. It is quite a old trick. But he may again use Latika & she may complain of misbehaviour from Aditya. Or If Aditya is so drunk; he may use his friends to get at Pankhuri. Rubal's character is not that good; he is full of bad intentions

@bold...nooo...not again

Btwn heard dat Rubel will insult Harish..I thnk he is keen 2 insult each and every member of Kumars
Well Rubel wants to hurt Avantika as she is the one who slapped him. So either he will do something to Adi or Harish. From the spoilers it appears it's Harish who bears his brunt. I'm guessing now they have knowledge of his financial condition, he will use that to take the piss out of them- and that way he will hurt Avantika and Adi!!! This will then fire up Adi even more and he will declare war with Rubal
Originally posted by Messi9110

Well Rubel wants to hurt Avantika as she is the one who slapped him. So either he will do something to Adi or Harish. From the spoilers it appears it's Harish who bears his brunt. I'm guessing now they have knowledge of his financial condition, he will use that to take the piss out of them- and that way he will hurt Avantika and Adi!!! This will then fire up Adi even more and he will declare war with Rubal

mostly ur prediction s gonna be true...Rubel s brainless...he s notatall cunning like his mother...He only knws 2 shout which brings him more and more enemies
Originally posted by anusha.cochin

@bold...nooo...not again

Btwn heard dat Rubel will insult Harish..I thnk he is keen 2 insult each and every member of Kumars

What is he going to use for insulting Harish except for one or two scenes; when Harish told Rubal that he is a kid & other elders are there to decide. There has being not much interaction. I do not know; but As per the invisible will, one half of property had to go to Adi's wife. That is why they were trying to break PaYA using Latika . Has Sheela forgotten this will or it is not important now. Perhaps the Will was a joke😉

What is he going to use for insulting Harish except for one or two scenes; when Harish told Rubal that he is a kid & other elders are there to decide. There has being not much interaction. I do not know; but As per the invisible will, one half of property had to go to Adi's wife. That is why they were trying to break PaYA using Latika . Has Sheela forgotten this will or it is not important now. Perhaps the Will was a joke😉

Nanu seems 2 have a plan n mind...may he myt have chaned will by dis time...wat if Team Sheela will knw it later only😉 and by dat time Latika will snatch Sheelas dearest son form her😉
Rubal is certainly counting on Nanaji; that he will never be disinherited. As Nanaji is such a good person; Nanaji may feel  guilty,  if he removes Rubal out of will Edited by sameersaagar - 11 years ago

Rubal is certainly counting on Nanaji; that he will never be disinherited. As Nanaji is such a good person; Nanaji may feel  guilty,  if he removes Rubal out of will

Rubel is not in will...His wife only s der ...So he have 2 butter Latika ...All dese thngs are possible only if Nanu stick with the same will
Of Course; Rubal is not in the will. He is counting on that directly or indirectly; that he(Rubal) will be always rich