Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MriduB thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: haruhi26

Good post👏

and i admit that i myself write a lot about Ariya, because i'm an Arjun deewani😳
but most of my stories i try to incorporate Rathore a bit, but i admit i tend to forget the rest😳
and well people are requesting Ariya in your stories only for Rathore, well you wont believe that even in my Ariya stories i get requests to put even more Ariya scenes or to quicken the pace😆😉
but i tend to ignore them, because i can only write something from my heart, so just write the way you do, and try not to take what others request in a bad way😊

Thank you!
and I myself admit that I always write on Sam, coz I'm a Rathoreholic!😛
Hahahaha...people are getting weird day by day! Lol! Ariya in Ariya work?lmao😆
Sometimes, ignoring doesn't work! 😭

Edited by MriduB - 11 years ago
Aaliya_Fizz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hello if anyone gng to write n new lead,then dn't forget to PM me😃Edited by aliya_begh - 11 years ago
Aaliya_Fizz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MriduB

I agree Aliya! Fully agree with u!
It's writers choice! Sometimes forcing them, isn't a good thing!

thanks😃
shona786 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yh but doesnt mean u say u hate arjun plz ur harting me n others i agree that people only commnting on arjun n making things for arjun...:(
MriduB thumbnail
Originally posted by: shona786

yh but doesnt mean u say u hate arjun plz ur harting me n others i agree that people only commnting on arjun n making things for arjun...:(

It isn't compulsory ki wt others like, mujhe bhi wohi pasand karna padega,
In case ur hurt, sorry, but that's just my POV!

shona786 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MriduB

It isn't compulsory ki wt others like, mujhe bhi wohi pasand karna padega,
In case ur hurt, sorry, but that's just my POV!

i no dear but i compltly agree with ur other stamnet that ppl r just liking arjun n arjun.,... they also part of the show... n i dont take only arjun as lead role for me all r equal wts say :)) gurd post
ll-Farheen-ll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Bang on girl.Kya post likha hai.👏Honestly  speaking,i love to read ariya creations a lot  but i equally love other creations as well.I do read it even if it does not have ariya.Because I love this forum.Infact this is the only forum that i interact with😊.But  yes i wont force  any writers  to do so.infact y to interfer their  writings .Personally I too am not an Arjun fan(Mujhe to sirf Ariya ki pairing acchi lagti hai bas aur kuch nai😊) Infact my personal choice among the ETF is Rathod& Chotu.So go on with ur creations,no one will stop u or interfere ur creations (agar kiya to dhmaki de do 🤢)😆.& Plz Ghusse mein PM karna mat bhulna i'll be waiting for ur PM
nikki08 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey..totally agree with you...
Even in the show, other characters are always sidelined...
Although I am a Arjun fan, but sometimes its too much...
why is it that only Arjun solves the case...????
I mean other characters also have brains...even they can...

I personally love Arjun and Ariya...but i also like Arisha, Raesha and Shriza...
and I would love to read stories based on them!
and obviously...writers give their best...they write what they like...
and readers should also read what they like...rather than bashing the writers to change the story!

I am a reader, and I know how much pain you writers take to pen down such beautiful stories...!
I would say, just keep on the good work, and please ignore the people who force you to change the track...! there are other people who love to read stories other than Ariya!

This is just my POV..no offence intented!

MriduB thumbnail
Originally posted by: ariyaFan

Bang on girl.Kya post likha hai.👏Honestly  speaking,i love to read ariya creations a lot  but i equally love other creations as well.I do read it even if it does not have ariya.Because I love this forum.Infact this is the only forum that i interact with😊.But  yes i wont force  any writers  to do so.infact y to interfer their  writings .Personally I too am not an Arjun fan(Mujhe to sirf Ariya ki pairing acchi lagti hai bas aur kuch nai😊) Infact my personal choice among the ETF is Rathod& Chotu.So go on with ur creations,no one will stop u or interfere ur creations (agar kiya to dhmaki de do 🤢)😆.& Plz Ghusse mein PM karna mat bhulna i'll be waiting for ur PM

Thank you!
That's great! Ariya lover, still u read other creations! That's indeed great!😊
Hahaha...dhamki dene ka koi faayda nahi hai 😭 woh sunte hi kahaan hai meri!
Don't worry, will surely send u PM's!

MriduB thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikki08

Hey..totally agree with you...

Even in the show, other characters are always sidelined...
Although I am a Arjun fan, but sometimes its too much...
why is it that only Arjun solves the case...????
I mean other characters also have brains...even they can...

I personally love Arjun and Ariya...but i also like Arisha, Raesha and Shriza...
and I would love to read stories based on them!
and obviously...writers give their best...they write what they like...
and readers should also read what they like...rather than bashing the writers to change the story!

I am a reader, and I know how much pain you writers take to pen down such beautiful stories...!
I would say, just keep on the good work, and please ignore the people who force you to change the track...! there are other people who love to read stories other than Ariya!

This is just my POV..no offence intented!

Off course! Woh bhi ETF members hain, dimaag hai unke paas, but sometimes it gets too much, when Arjun is shown superior!

Thanks a lot! Glad that readers like u exist! You guys encourage us! 👍🏼