Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Xclusive: My Box Office Predictions for HIMMATWALA (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 7

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 7
Page 7 Page 7

.Elixir.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Elixir.

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
I didn't actually read any of the prediction other than Sholey one.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Antlers

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Xclusive: My Box Office Predictions for HIMMATWALA (Page 6)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Coldplaying

IF-Dazzler

Coldplaying

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
your prediction has gone horribly wrong this time..LOL

Franco

srkat

Goldie

srkat

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hardyboy09

Yup. I will admit that since I started doing these predictions (since July 2012) this is the wrongest I have ever been. Never, ever, thought that this type of masala mass-appealing film would get such a backlash from everyone. 

The same way Sajid Khan has to hide after getting his predictions wrong, I gotta hide the same way  nowLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ColdplayingRockChicGirl-RohitMaxwell-

Antlers

IF-Rockerz

Antlers

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VictorLordJr

Originally posted by .DejaVu

^ Didn't realize its April Fools thread,looks like your other posts.LOL

That's cuase he is slick . The art of a good joke or con job lies in the detail Wink

Srkat had me fooled for millisecond before I quickly figured it out .

Redditor? LOL

chocolover89

IF-Sizzlerz

chocolover89

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by srkat

Originally posted by hardyboy09

Yup. I will admit that since I started doing these predictions (since July 2012) this is the wrongest I have ever been. Never, ever, thought that this type of masala mass-appealing film would get such a backlash from everyone. 

The same way Sajid Khan has to hide after getting his predictions wrong, I gotta hide the same way  nowLOL

Not just you, pretty much every BO analyst is horribly wrong this time LOL Its another story they're taking great pleasure in talking about the low collections LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FrancoRockChicGirl

Franco

IF-Sizzlerz

Franco

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
[QUOTERedditor?LOL[/DIV][/QUOTE]

Que pasa Wink

Mein Samjha Nahin

Piyuu_SRK

IF-Rockerz

Piyuu_SRK

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
In a country where movies like Houseful 2, Rowdy Rathore, Son of Sardar can gross over 100 crores, anything can happen. Why exclude Himmatwala ? Although i haven't seen its single trailer.

OK, we all know these movies have no storyLine, no sense and sensibility, nothing ! But people want to escape from their hectic and monotonous lives and such types of movies act as great stress busters. ( but they gives me headache ! Tongue ) This is only about entertainment, entertainment and entertainment. The disadvantage of such movies is that People watch them and forget them. They don't have any shelf value. 

BUT having said enough, i wont 'gutter'ofy my time on Himmatwala. LOL I'd better watch Doraemon EmbarrassedLOL

Edited by Piyuu_SRK - 01 April 2013 at 9:47pm

byritesh

-RohitMaxwell-

IF-Addictz

-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
^ doreamon rocks

Post Reply New Post

Go to top